Love the thing but have a couple y dislikes

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I'm cooling considerably on the quality of the speakers. I mostly listen to podcasts, but when I want music it's just not great.
I've had two '22 BL with the upgraded sound system and there was a huge discrepancy between the two. The first one sounded awful, the second one sounded considerably better. When I adjusted the first BL sound system the settings were all over the place to make is sound "okay," the new one they are pretty balanced and it sounds so much better. It's so bizarre.
Sponsored

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I have the standard system, and I can't eq a good sound out of it. I can get reasonable bordering on acceptable, but certainly not good. I'm tempted to just drive into Best Buy and tell them to replace the speakers and just deal with the war department (the wife) later.
I would've done that had I kept my Big Bend. I'm not an audiophile by any means but the speaker quality on these things is mediocre at best.

dmr84

Badlands
First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
My gripe with the key fob is there is no dedicated spot to put it. And since I’m WFH and am lazy I’m almost always wearing gym shorts and it’ll fall out of those while driving in the abyss that is between the console and driver seat.
So happy to see another BS BL in Alto Blue Metallic, they're rare here in Texas!
I hate when my keys fall into that "abyss", you cannot just reach down and get them.... Have to get out of the BS and search for them!! :crackup:
Sponsored