delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
In the time the BS BL I'd ordered for my son came in, I've been very happy with the car. He loves it, it's perfectly functional for all his needs, it's safe, decent MPG, and more fun to drive than the box shape would suggest.

Long story short, I'm in the market for a car for my daughter. She really enjoys driving her brother's Badlands, and after seeing many other options, test driving other vehicles, and checking off other makes/models right and left, it all came back to the BS Badlands, which seems like the best fit for her and my needs.

We'll share this one for a few years, until she takes it off to college herself and I'll have to find something else for me at that time. As of now, I don't see us becoming a 3 BS family...but we'll see in about 3 years, I suppose.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yeah buy her a new Badlands

OP
OP
delm

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
Yeah buy her a new Badlands
well, it’s kind of like buying me one that she can use, and then in a few years she can take my lightly used BS with her and I’ll have an excuse to buy myself something else.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
well, it’s kind of like buying me one that she can use, and then in a few years she can take my lightly used BS with her and I’ll have an excuse to buy myself something else.
Thats even better you get to drive it yes ...
Sponsored