bgreening

First Edition
First Name
BGREENING
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I’m trying to find a full wiring diagram so I can have daytime running lights installed on a US Bronco Sport imported to Canada. Would anyone know how I can get a copy?
Sponsored

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
If you want to go the thievEBay route, there are lots of listings there. Probably people that bought the expensive one and just sell copies.

Marky

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
I’m trying to find a full wiring diagram so I can have daytime running lights installed on a US Bronco Sport imported to Canada. Would anyone know how I can get a copy?
Just select "Auto" on the headlight switch so that the lights come on automatically. Does the DRL job for you.

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
Just select "Auto" on the headlight switch so that the lights come on automatically. Does the DRL job for you.
Um, they only come on at night. Does not exactly equate to Daytime Running lights.

Susumu

Outer Banks
First Name
Susumu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bronco Sport
Um, they only come on at night. Does not exactly equate to Daytime Running lights.
Did you figure out how to get the DRL on at all times? I just moved from the US to Canada and haven't been able to get them to be on all the time (nor has my local dealer).

MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST
If you want to go the thievEBay route, there are lots of listings there. Probably people that bought the expensive one and just sell copies.
This:

Ford will not/does not directly sell its software-based manuals and documents, but it is generally possible to get a copy of one on eBay and provided you have moderate PC skills, install and run them on a home Windows PC. If you go this route my recommendation is that you look for an eBay reseller that specializes in selling these and has an extended history of positive feedback. (They do exist). Expect to pay between $100-$200 for a legit copy. But this is the route I went for both my Fiesta ST and Bronco Sport Badlands and honestly if you are going to do your own vehicle maintenance or mods, it is a cheap price to pay and a huge frustration saver.

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport