Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Anyone in Utah want to allow Rocky Road Outfitters to measure the Bronco Sport?
I contacted them today for an update on availability of Skid plates and a winch mount they say they need a vehicle to measure. Both a badlands and a non badlands trim . I am on the east coast so I can’t do it. If someone is able to please contact them.
Sponsored

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone in Utah want to allow Rocky Road Outfitters to measure the Bronco Sport?
I contacted them today for an update on availability of Skid plates and a winch mount they say they need a vehicle to measure. Both a badlands and a non badlands trim . I am on the east coast so I can’t do it. If someone is able to please contact them.
Yoooo I'm in Utah. Get at me :)

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yoooo I'm in Utah. Get at me :)
I just looked through my email and I emailed them on Jan. 21st offering my bronco for R&D and then again on Mar. 31 when I got Buck offering it as an R&D vehicle and they basically told me they already had a Sport lined up for July and they would let me know if they needed a back up vehicle. So I take what they told you kinda interesting....

OP
OP
Central Jersey

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I just looked through my email and I emailed them on Jan. 21st offering my bronco for R&D and then again on Mar. 31 when I got Buck offering it as an R&D vehicle and they basically told me they already had a Sport lined up for July and they would let me know if they needed a back up vehicle. So I take what they told you kinda interesting....
In February they said they will have 1 in a few months. I called looking for an update.
I need me a skid plate for my Big Bend ASAP i already busted it up 2x (to much fun with not enough experience ??)

I think they will need to measure both Badlands and non badlands as they might be a little different.

They did tell me I can bring mine for R & D . Won’t work I can’t leave my job in NJ for a week. And my Big Bend is in the body shop waiting on parts.

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
In February they said they will have 1 in a few months. I called looking for an update.
I need me a skid plate for my Big Bend ASAP i already busted it up 2x (to much fun with not enough experience ??)

I think they will need to measure both Badlands and non badlands as they might be a little different.

They did tell me I can bring mine for R & D . Won’t work I can’t leave my job in NJ for a week. And my Big Bend is in the body shop waiting on parts.
Who did you talk to? Did you call or email? I want some damn armor and a winch too!! lol

OP
OP
Central Jersey

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Who did you talk to? Did you call or email? I want some damn armor and a winch too!! lol
I called the number. Don’t remember the gentleman’s name . Their sales/tech number is 435-654-1149

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I called the number. Don’t remember the gentleman’s name . Their sales/tech number is 435-654-1149
Oh yeah, I'm not calling them. They've had my info since Jan lol. If they wanna reach out, they can. If you talk to em, you can remind em. I actually am really disappointed in them now that I'm finding this out.
Sponsored