Look for discounts when spending your rewards points.

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
You can spend your points through any Ford dealership. I’ve noticed that some accessories are discounted at some dealerships and not others. For example the hood shield/bug protector is listed at 89 but I’ve seen at 72. Do an internet search for what you want and you may find it at a lower price.
Sponsored

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
You can spend your points through any Ford dealership. I’ve noticed that some accessories are discounted at some dealerships and not others. For example the hood shield/bug protector is listed at 89 but I’ve seen at 72. Do an internet search for what you want and you may find it at a lower price.
I noticed the same. One dealer near my house sells at MSRP and the dealer in the next town offers a discount

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Ask if your dealer will match. They know if you don't buy from them, they lost the sale. ?

Gabe600

Big Bend
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My dealer didn't have the bike rack I wanted, but had a more expensive one that someone never picked up. They said something about how they couldn't send it back because it came straight from the manufacturer. It was twice the price of the one I wanted, so I politely said no thanks and went to leave. They offered me the more expensive one for the price of the cheaper one. So yeah, everything is negotiable!
Sponsored