North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
@GPW if Ford offers a factory engineered lift kit, it most likely will be a "Dealer Installed Accessory" The reason this is important is your warranty is not affected for dealer installed items.

If Ford does not offer it, the Aftermarket may, anything from 1" spacers to all new shocks and springs. However, you have to be careful that these do not affect your warranty. If not correctly engineered they could put undo stress on some front end components, such as CV joints, wearing them out prematurely, in which case the dealer may refuse warranty claims for things like that.

Here are some examples for the Jeep Liberty @Beach_Bum mentioned above.

https://www.4wd.com/v/jeep-liberty-kj/suspension-lift-kits/_/N-1sy0sZcm0kz
Sponsored

Fly By Nite

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 XJ Cherokee
Here is a render someone did a while back of a raptor bronco sport. I like the look of this, especially with the body colored roof, a, c, and d pillars.

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Bronco Sport - Factory 1" - Saptor or 3" Aftermarket 1600008504002
I could go for this! May even sway me from a Bronco if I could get/make this instead of the potential 12 month wait for the Bronco. Sure hope Ford decides to offer a higher lift/bigger tire option. The current 29 inch tire option doesn't cut it.

The older (84-01) XJ Cherokees were uni-body. Lots of lift options for those. The leaf spring rear just needs new springs/shackles and shock extensions.
The coil spring front can be raised with spring spacers or new springs and longer shocks.
To help maintain driveshaft angles, the transfer case can be spaced down a bit.
Front suspension geometry gets wonky with higher lifts, longer lower control arms will correct that.

I'd expect lift kits for the Sport to become available, or maybe Ford has something in the works?

I'm looking for a replacement for my 01 Cherokee, a lifted Sport may work better for me than a 2 door Bronco...... it's a tough choice.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
The current 29 inch tire option doesn't cut it.

I'd expect lift kits for the Sport to become available, or maybe Ford has something in the works?
Ford has shown two examples of a factory 1" lift, links and photo below.

They used a 31-inch 245/70R17 tire for them. We are discussing more tire options for the 1" lift at this thread.
Tire Options for Bronco Sport with 1" Lift

Factory 1" lift show models:
Introducing the Bronco Sport Off-Roadeo Adventure Patrol Concept
Introducing the Bronco Sport Badlands Trail Rig Concept
Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Bronco Sport - Factory 1" - Saptor or 3" Aftermarket 2021-bronco-first-ride-along-event-9-jpg-

OP
OP
North7

North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
A possible sighting of the Bronco Sport Saptor (Raptor/Warthog) has been reported on the Bronco6g forum.

Warthog sport?
Has there been any news about a warthog sport? I just saw a vehicle in full camo going the opposite way on the interstate. Shape wise it looked like a bronco sport, with a considerably more aggressive look. The front fenders were cut with bigger wheel wells, and the front bumper was much more pre runner styled.
That second picture looks correct-ish. It's hard to say for sure, as I didn't see it for very long
Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Bronco Sport - Factory 1" - Saptor or 3" Aftermarket -mess-about-looks-solid-and-mean-147069_1-copy-

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That's an awesome looking Sport!

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco

Bbbs

Big Bend
First Name
Huey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
The article confuses facts about the the Bronco and Bronco Sport, citing the Bronco engine and a picture of a lifted Bronco Sport.

You do realize you can't, economically, lift a unibody vehicle, right?

This is just another example of a clickbait article on a clickbait website.
Ekstensive Metal Works in Houston Texas could do it. Custom frame, suspension plus a Coyote engine! $50k, you know how Bill Carlton rolls!!!
Sponsored