Lift Kit Installation near Alexandria, VA ?

Henry_61

Base
First Name
Enrico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Somebody has a suggestion where I can go to install my RC lift kit, near Alexandria, VA ?
Sponsored

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Somebody has a suggestion where I can go to install my RC lift kit, near Alexandria, VA ?
Flat out suspension was working with a company somewhere in Maryland for their installs. I think they mention where, in one of their posts. not sure that would be close enough for you but also most places that do a lot of work on 4x4’s Would probably do it.
Rough country, themselves, may have a suggestion for you on where to go.

enjuhner357

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS OB
Check with Overland 4x4 off Eisenhower. I’ve driven past them many times and always see a Defender or Jeep. I understand they’ve been in business in the area for a while so they must be doing something right.

https://overland4x4s.com/contact/

OP
OP

Henry_61

Base
First Name
Enrico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thank you enjuhner357 but I already went there a couple months ago and they told me that they works only on Jeep and Land Rover.

enjuhner357

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS OB
Thank you enjuhner357 but I already went there a couple months ago and they told me that they works only on Jeep and Land Rover.
You could try a place like Steven’s Auto or Mt. Vernon Auto off Highway 1. I’ve personally never used these places but they have good reviews. Or you might consider trekking to Woodbridge (Badd Boyz Off Road Stuff) or Fredericksburg (Big Snatch Off Road).

Is the kit very involved? If you need any special tools, I.e. spring compressor, you can rent these at Advance Auto then return for a full refund.

WarHawk

Badlands
First Name
Raif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey Henry. I’m new to this forum. Not sure if you ever got your lift kit installed. Check out this place in Springfield. They did several of my lift kits on my previous Jeeps. https://exlineauto.com/services

and if you want real custom work done then there’s chaos off-road in Winchester.

OP
OP

Henry_61

Base
First Name
Enrico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thank you very much, WarHawk! I'm still waiting to do the lift job, till now I changed the tires with 235/70/17 and it is fine, soon I'll do the second step that it is the lift. I'll call them to see how much it will cost.

WarHawk

Badlands
First Name
Raif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yup. No issues. Let me know how it works out. I just ordered my 23 Badlands a couple weeks ago, so I’m right behind you with adding a lift. I ended up upgrading to the 235/65/17 tires right from factory. I was hearing from some folks that the if you go any larger your full size spare doesn’t fit in the back. We’ll see I guess. Did you end up doing any other upgrades? I took my Baja design cube spot lights and arb air conoressor off of my Faptor before selling. So was planning on putting those on the BS when it comes in. I’m still doing my research on the auxiliary switches and where to place them. Not a fan of drilling holes into the dash.

OP
OP

Henry_61

Base
First Name
Enrico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I bought some cube spot lights too but I didn't install them jet and I want to install them on the front bumper since the "Base" model comes without those fog lights. I think that for the auxiliary switch unfortunately we have to make an hole on the right or left of the light switches. The other only "upgrade" that I have done is the "led side marker lights" and I'm very happy with those, easy to install and works well.
Sponsored