paddywampus1

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey guys, I just got an outer banks trim and I want to lift it. There are only a couple of options...

1.5" ReadyLift
1.5" R&C
1.5" 4wparts
2.0" from Ford Ranger Lifts

Anyone have any insight? I am leaning toward the 2" just because it is the largest of them. I would love to hear from anyone who has any of these kits and their experience.

I have heard that the R&C one has had some negative feedback but other than that I have no idea which of these is best.

Thanks everyone
Sponsored

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hey guys, I just got an outer banks trim and I want to lift it. There are only a couple of options...

1.5" ReadyLift
1.5" R&C
1.5" 4wparts
2.0" from Ford Ranger Lifts

Anyone have any insight? I am leaning toward the 2" just because it is the largest of them. I would love to hear from anyone who has any of these kits and their experience.

I have heard that the R&C one has had some negative feedback but other than that I have no idea which of these is best.

Thanks everyone
Another thread talks about NRG Engineering lift kit, but a nice response from Ford Ranger Lifts in there might help you... https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/hrg-1-25-lift-vs-woolworth-motorsports-1-25-lift-badlands-1-5-for-other-trims.3893/#post-66913