Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
If I were to do the 1.5in lift from Rough Country, am I able to get 17in wheels (stock 18in) on the Outer Banks. If so, what tire size would you guys recommend for no rubbing. Also, what are some nice medium range AT tires. I mainly drive on the highway so something not super extreme would be nice. But I also live in Florida, so something with good grip in sand and good traction when it's raining preferred.
Sponsored

Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
If I were to do the 1.5in lift from Rough Country, am I able to get 17in wheels (stock 18in) on the Outer Banks. If so, what tire size would you guys recommend for no rubbing. Also, what are some nice medium range AT tires. I mainly drive on the highway so something not super extreme would be nice. But I also live in Florida, so something with good grip in sand and good traction when it's raining preferred.
With the 1.5” lift 235 65 R17 should do well. You may be able to go with 245s but I for one do not like to crowd things. I’m getting 235s on my BL and will stick with those. I’m a big fan of Firestone Destination A/T2. I have them on my Chevy Colorado Z71 and they are very quiet and smooth. I’ve heard very good things about the Cooper Discoverer AT3. Good luck!

OP
OP
Hucci

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
With the 1.5” lift 235 65 R17 should do well. You may be able to go with 245s but I for one do not like to crowd things. I’m getting 235s on my BL and will stick with those. I’m a big fan of Firestone Destination A/T2. I have them on my Chevy Colorado Z71 and they are very quiet and smooth. I’ve heard very good things about the Cooper Discoverer AT3. Good luck!
Where would you recommend selling stock rims and Michelins? I have tried posting on Ebay before when I was selling stock Mustang rims and tires once and never got any bites, I just want to get rid of them but don't want to waste perfectly good tires and rims.

Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Where would you recommend selling stock rims and Michelins? I have tried posting on Ebay before when I was selling stock Mustang rims and tires once and never got any bites, I just want to get rid of them but don't want to waste perfectly good tires and rims.
I have had good luck with Craigslist for misc items but never tried tires or rims.

OP
OP
Hucci

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have had good luck with Craigslist for misc items but never tried tires or rims.
Gotcha, Rough Country says it recommends a 17x8 or 17x7.5 for their lift kit. Will the smaller wheel have a smaller chance to rub?

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
How about The Marketplace on Facebook.