Timmay

Base
First Name
Timmay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Base
I am buying the Base model and the only thing I don’t like is the steering wheel feel. Anyone have recommendations for leather steering wheel covers?
Sponsored

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I am buying the Base model and the only thing I don’t like is the steering wheel feel. Anyone have recommendations for leather steering wheel covers?
I ordered the BL without BL package upgrade so getting same plastic wheel. I seen someone posted somewhere about ordering a leather wrapped one from the escape but not sure how that will work

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
I ordered the BL without BL package upgrade so getting same plastic wheel. I seen someone posted somewhere about ordering a leather wrapped one from the escape but not sure how that will work
It will work perfectly. No issues here. I’ve done this on a VW and it’s literally plug and play.

elizabethjohanson92

First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I have recently bought a leather steering cover and the dashboard cover online, at first I was having doubts about the quality as they were on sale with 30% off on the usage of their online coupon codes. But when the order arrived, I am fully satisfied with the product.

GT1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1, 1965 mustang GT convert
I used this one and another Sport owner has posted picture on amazon link. Some require you to stitch through leather (challenging) - this one you stitch along the pre-sewn edge (easy) - lots of instructions online. Only issue is at spokes - the bottom spoke trim is very tight so hard to tuck leather in - sides easier. Other owner didn't try - I did and it looks nice. Stitching gives some nice feel and different look than slip on styles. M+ is right size.

Also on Amazon Mewant has custom cut ones that are similar, but they had not done one for sport. They offered to to a best efforts attempt. If it worked would have given a cleaner fit at spokes. Very responsive companies to deal with in both cases
Amazon.com: Carodi Leather Steering Wheel Cover, Breathable Non-Slip Design, Soft and Comfortable Feeling, Universal 15 Inch Auto Car Steering Wheel Stitch on Wrap(Size M+, Black): Automotive

Amazon.com: MEWANT car steering wheel cover

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
We used a DIY wrap from Amazon size M+. I had a super hard time with it, but my wife doesn't mind it. It's tight on all sides front and back

Ford Bronco Sport Leather Steering Wheel Covers? 20210415_203618