Leaked info on Bronco's technology: Off-Road Navigation, Adventure Capture, Real-Time Tire Pressure

JimmyDean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
With cheap money in the 2’s or below, I’d rather put my cash somewhere else than have my money tied up in a depreciating asset. My returns are are averaging 12.3% so I’d rather use the bank’s money than mine.
That was my plan on a new mustang, have enough sitting in an investment account for the returns to be significantly more than the interest accruement on the loan instead of using that money for a larger down payment, would essentially result in a negative interest rate.
Sponsored

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 Lightning w/TKO swap, '04 Procharged Mach 1, '13 F150 RCSB 5.0L, '61 Falcon
With cheap money in the 2’s or below, I’d rather put my cash somewhere else than have my money tied up in a depreciating asset. My returns are are averaging 12.3% so I’d rather use the bank’s money than mine.
Nah...I keep life simple. Max my 401k contributions and max Roth IRA for me. The rest is play money.

Stampede.Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
What’s a “stealership”
News flash, guy who sells automobiles, car sales people have a long and well earned reputation for unscrupulous and unethical behavior.

Your attempt to feint ignorance is poorly played. Maybe you're not a "bad actor" in your sector, but obtuse statements like that certainly don't make that claim convincing.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 Lightning w/TKO swap, '04 Procharged Mach 1, '13 F150 RCSB 5.0L, '61 Falcon
News flash, guy who sells automobiles, car sales people have a long and well earned reputation for unscrupulous and unethical behavior.

Your attempt to feint ignorance is poorly played. Maybe you're not a "bad actor" in your sector, but obtuse statements like that certainly don't make that claim convincing.
Careful....don't offend him. You'll have you post censored.

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara

It wasn't an attempt, just trying to see what your true opinion might be. What industry do you happen to work in or are you a part of?

BroncoMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion, '22 BS
All cops want to do is push people around. Military people are bloodthirsty killers. All lawyers are sharks. People who own guns are nut jobs. Hunters are sadistic. Insurance salespeople are scammers. Bankers are thieves. Asian people can't drive. Women can't do science. Anybody who buys a Ford isn't smart enough to drive.

Or, maybe it's the people who insist on stereotyping the rest of the world?

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
All cops want to do is push people around. Military people are bloodthirsty killers. All lawyers are sharks. People who own guns are nut jobs. Hunters are sadistic. Insurance salespeople are scammers. Bankers are thieves. Asian people can't drive. Women can't do science. Anybody who buys a Ford isn't smart enough to drive.

Or, maybe it's the people who insist on stereotyping the rest of the world?
*Music plays*
One of these things is not like the other!

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Why is this thread in the Bronco sport forum?