fistpumpbruh

Badlands
First Name
Karson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST st3
I popped in to my dealer today to see if I could make sure the 2021 build I submitted on August 17th would translate correctly to what the 2022 options were and to maybe see if I could change my color or add a tow package. I was told that the order was picked up almost as soon as I submitted and that it has a build date of Nov 22nd, the first day of production of the 2022 model year. I hope that stays the same, but my rep was optimistic that I'd have it in my hands sometime in December.

Anyways, I couldn't change any options on it since I had a build date, but I was able to get a VIN (although it's not showing up in the tracker).

I think it's also worth noting that I haven't received notification of a build date or vin creation from Ford to my email yet though, just in the dealer system.

In any case, stoked to get one!
Sponsored

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
This makes me sad. The sheet in the other thread said production starts November 1st. I guess there is no chance I will get my Christmas gift on time. Congrats on your order.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
This makes me sad. The sheet in the other thread said production starts November 1st. I guess there is no chance I will get my Christmas gift on time. Congrats on your order.
Yeah. Looks like all 2022s are slated to start 11/22. Wonder if the other 3 weeks are being used to finish up getting chips into the lot rots. It is funny calling them lot rots. I live in Vegas so cars at dealerships always sit in the sun forever and they survive just fine prior to sale. So I guess here in a normal market, pre pandemic, all cars sold were lot rots! ?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic Si, 1969 Ford Torino GT
I'm curious about what will happen to mine. I made my order August 30th for a 2021 Big Bend with tow package and copilot+, no bb package. I really hope if they roll it into a 2022 they keep my rubber mats on the seat backs, zipper pockets, and keyless entry (which are no longer standard on the Big Bend.) I've been having second thoughts already (first new car, worried it's not the best choice) and if it's not what I ordered I'm willing to pass.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I'm curious about what will happen to mine. I made my order August 30th for a 2021 Big Bend with tow package and copilot+, no bb package. I really hope if they roll it into a 2022 they keep my rubber mats on the seat backs, zipper pockets, and keyless entry (which are no longer standard on the Big Bend.) I've been having second thoughts already (first new car, worried it's not the best choice) and if it's not what I ordered I'm willing to pass.
Although I can only speak for myself, the idea that a car is not "the best choice" isn't a factor in my choice to buy a sport. As long as you want it and can afford it, then you should get it. Never know what tomorrow will bring, and you might be able to sell it for more than you paid for it.

I don't go off road. I don't travel on roads that might have water on them. I don't drive on the beach or up or down any hills. I don't enjoy driving all that much at all in fact.

I don't care about the name "bronco" and I don't have much faith in fords. I think anything sub 40 mpg in this day and age is quite sad. I drive 4.4 miles to work and then home.

There are many other impractical things about the sport that I won't go into as I don't want anyone to second guess their purchase.

I ordered a badlands. I will drive that badlands for at least ten years as long as it doesn't explode. Why will I do that you ask? Good question.

I am buying a bronco sport badlands off road vehicle because it has lots of small horse symbols on and in it. That's the only reason. If your reason for getting one is better than that then your golden. Get it and enjoy the ride.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic Si, 1969 Ford Torino GT
Although I can only speak for myself, the idea that a car is not "the best choice" isn't a factor in my choice to buy a sport. As long as you want it and can afford it, then you should get it. Never know what tomorrow will bring, and you might be able to sell it for more than you paid for it.

I don't go off road. I don't travel on roads that might have water on them. I don't drive on the beach or up or down any hills. I don't enjoy driving all that much at all in fact.

I don't care about the name "bronco" and I don't have much faith in fords. I think anything sub 40 mpg in this day and age is quite sad. I drive 4.4 miles to work and then home.

There are many other impractical things about the sport that I won't go into as I don't want anyone to second guess their purchase.

I ordered a badlands. I will drive that badlands for at least ten years as long as it doesn't explode. Why will I do that you ask? Good question.

I am buying a bronco sport badlands off road vehicle because it has lots of small horse symbols on and in it. That's the only reason. If your reason for getting one is better than that then your golden. Get it and enjoy the ride.

That is actually a great reassurance. I want the Bronco because my current car is getting old and I hope that buying a new car will be better for reliability than buying a used one, I also like the look of it lol. Because of that though, I want the new stuff (keyless entry, adaptive cruise, better MPG than my old civic si). I'd just be disappointed if they update my order to a 2022 and get rid of the stuff that used to come stock on the 2021.

Wolf clan

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Just got notification that my 2021 bs bb delivery date was moved from 10/31 to 12/24/2021
Sponsored