COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I have a separate line item for roof-rail crossbars ($340) on my window sticker and it's specifically listed as a dealer installed option.

I was supposed to get the cargo management system and it disappeared from my order.
My window sticker also has it listed under Dealer Installed Options which is why I will be having a conversation when it arrives. Not sure how they can argue with the Build & Price and all of the other documents that clearly state it is included.

Will2campb

First Edition
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Quiet enough, surprising for what it's built for but not sound proof for sure. It's on par if not slightly better than most current vehicles. It's good on the highway, I know everyone was worried about it being like a wrangler but it drives like a standard cross-over.
How much off roading do you do?

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
How much off roading do you do?
Off roading not a lot, I'll be taking it up camping with me in Northern Arizona and Northern California. So it'll go on some rough dirt roads but not gonna be crazy rock crawling.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My window sticker also has it listed under Dealer Installed Options which is why I will be having a conversation when it arrives. Not sure how they can argue with the Build & Price and all of the other documents that clearly state it is included.
Build and price is a tool used to give you an estimate of the price, but it has errors in it all the time. The price that shows up when you actually order it from the dealer is the actual price.

Here is the disclosure listed on the build and price:

Note.
Information is provided on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I think youā€™re right. This is the first time Iā€™m seeing or noticing the different cargo floor heights.
Ford Bronco Sport Just got my First Edition on Thursday Night! 7699F360-C560-490D-BEC1-9C90C5A9457E
Ford Bronco Sport Just got my First Edition on Thursday Night! 8FFE6D25-98A0-4369-8AE2-1CACCEEDF972
I think what we are seeing in these pics is the two level load floor. You can take the floor out and drop it a couple inches if you need a deeper cargo area. You can even see the tracks it sits on in the pic. I saw them do this in one of the reviews. So in the pic where the seats arenā€™t level with the floor, itā€™s just because the floor is in the lower position. They could set it on those tracks and it would be level like in the second pic.

Last edited:

shakeandbaker

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray BS Badlands, BMW 135i
I think what we are seeing in these pics is the two level load floor. You can take the floor out and drop it a couple inches if you need a deeper cargo area. You can even see the tracks it sits on in the pic. I saw them do this in one of the reviews. So in the pic where the seats arenā€™t level with the floor, itā€™s just because the floor is in the lower position. They could set it on those tracks and it would be level like in the second pic.
If you have the tow package/full size spare, the second pic is the lowest setting you can use. If you have the mini spare, you have the option of using either setting depending on what type of cargo room you are looking for.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
iā€™ve also heard it comes standard on Badlands (and I think FE) even without Tow Package. But lower trims would need tow package for full size spare. this was my impression
If you have the tow package/full size spare, the second pic is the lowest setting you can use. If you have the mini spare, you have the option of using either setting depending on what type of cargo room you are looking for.
I wonder if what Elboy says might be true. This would explain why the Badlands has a smaller cargo number.

Ford Bronco Sport Just got my First Edition on Thursday Night! 1608148464304

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I wonder if what Elboy says might be true. This would explain why the Badlands has a smaller cargo number.

Ford Bronco Sport Just got my First Edition on Thursday Night! 1608148464304
yeah iā€™ve been wondering about this for a while so i just tried to make sense of it. My take is all badlands models come standard with full size spare, leading to the raised cargo floor (less cargo space).

lower trims have a lower cargo floor, but will have the Tow Package option which comes with a full size spare + a raised cargo floor (less cargo space). but iā€™ve also seen non tow packages big bend have the lower cargo floor with the option to raise it for a full size spare or maybe to level the cargo area where it meets the back seats when theyā€™re folded. if i remember correctly thereā€™s an extra slot to move the cargo floor to a higher position (just like how refrigerators have slots to arrange the shelves)

pretty sure the raised roof helps with cargo space ā€˜issueā€™. boxiness also helps with cargo space. I work with a lot of boxes bringing them from home to work so hopefully the tetris game will take less thought lool

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
yeah iā€™ve been wondering about this for a while so i just tried to make sense of it. My take is all badlands models come standard with full size spare, leading to the raised cargo floor (less cargo space).

lower trims have a lower cargo floor, but will have the Tow Package option which comes with a full size spare + a raised cargo floor (less cargo space). but iā€™ve also seen non tow packages big bend have the lower cargo floor with the option to raise it for a full size spare or maybe to level the cargo area where it meets the back seats when theyā€™re folded. if i remember correctly thereā€™s an extra slot to move the cargo floor to a higher position (just like how refrigerators have slots to arrange the shelves)

pretty sure the raised roof helps with cargo space ā€˜issueā€™. boxiness also helps with cargo space. I work with a lot of boxes bringing them from home to work so hopefully the tetris game will take less thought lool
I ordered a BL+BL and had to add the tow package with full size spare

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I ordered a BL+BL and had to add the tow package with full size spare
did they say, or were you notified that there would be no full size spare without tow package? Speaking about your Badlands specific trim.

BroncoBoy40

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F-150 XLT, 97 Mustang GT, 89 Festiva
Does your FE have a "1 of 2000 built" badge or anything to that saying? How do we know they only made 2000 of the FE's, and if so, what are our numbers?

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Does your FE have a "1 of 2000 built" badge or anything to that saying? How do we know they only made 2000 of the FE's, and if so, what are our numbers?
I reached out to ask Ford that on Twitter, they responded to all the complaining about warranties, bad service ect. But I ask a question about being happy to get my vehicle and wondering about a certificate saying it's x number out of 2000 or anything and they didn't respond :(
Sponsored