JRav007

Big Bend
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Not sure why everyone dislikes this feature in the BS, it's practically imperceptible IMO? The only start/stop that I've ever not notice was in a hybrid Rav4, this is about as close as you can come to a hybrid in an ICE vehicle.
Hmmm...in all honesty...I find it to be a pretty rough restart when I go to take my foot off the brake and accelerate when it is enabled...almost to the point of what I would describe as a “shudder”. Is this not the case on yours? Kind of makes me want to go to the dealership and see how it feels on a different Bronco vs mine to make sure there isn’t a problem.
Sponsored

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
Hmmm...in all honesty...I find it to be a pretty rough restart when I go to take my foot off the brake and accelerate when it is enabled...almost to the point of what I would describe as a “shudder”. Is this not the case on yours? Kind of makes me want to go to the dealership and see how it feels on a different Bronco vs mine to make sure there isn’t a problem.
There may be a difference between the start up of the 3 cylinder as opposed to the 4 cylinder engines.

TinyCadon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Volarie
There may be a difference between the start up of the 3 cylinder as opposed to the 4 cylinder engines.
I have the Big Bend 3cyl, didn't test the 4cyl so I can't say what that 1 felt like, but ya, sometimes I don't even realize that it's shutting off/turning on at a stop light. I don't even bother turning the system off because it doesn't annoy me like many others do.

BigB'sBrono21

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My uncle just called me yesterday to get the X-plan price on his. He purchased a black one like yours. It really looks clean. I'm digging it.

JAMitch215

Big Bend
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ahhh so there is a front license plate bracket for these Broncos? Nice. Love it in black.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Congratulations on your Bronco Sport

I am in South Jersey and haven’t seen a single other one on the road yet...this is definitely turning heads
I drive thru the southern Monmouth county and northern ocean county daily and have not seen another Bronco on the road, I know at least 7 were sold just by one Ocean County dealer. A few other dealers had some stock and sold out, I am wondering how long till I meet another Bronco Sport on the road.

I have gotten a lot of complements on my Big Bend

226ra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Ford Bronco Sport Just got my Bronco Sport “Big Bend”! 2B8BCD5E-F09C-4D4A-9F0B-A8856C84D7AF

Ford Bronco Sport Just got my Bronco Sport “Big Bend”! BF9FEB45-949B-422E-A081-2F36F29B220A
Ford Bronco Sport Just got my Bronco Sport “Big Bend”! 3B471584-E683-426E-B555-41EC5E097608

Wow! I went in to my local dealer kinda sorta interested in one last week. After the test drive I was instantly sold on it and had it delivered to me on Saturday AM!

So far I’m loving everything about this from the look to the feel to the little details. It’s a pretty basic Big Bend model with the tow package and not too many other upgrades. I’m not one for extras and wanted to keep the pricing as reasonable as possible.

I am in South Jersey and haven’t seen a single other one on the road yet...this is definitely turning heads. If there is one thing I’m not crazy about, it is the “Auto-Stop” function that shuts down the car at lights. I’m really not used to this and it feels kinda rough when it re-starts after shutting off for the light. Luckily it is possible to disable it and I haven’t used it at all. Anyone else find this to be the case? A bit rough with the auto stop/start?

Ive driven it a pretty good deal both city and highway over the past couple days and am really really enjoying it! I’ve mostly stayed in “standard” mode (option of Standard, Sport, Eco, Sand, Slippery) and have been getting PHENOMENAL gas mileage all things considered. Also a very smooth and consistent ride as long as I keep the frigging auto stop/start disabled. Feels good on acceleration despite some reports of it feeling a little sluggish. Not mine! Feels great up in the 60-75 range too...nice and powerful. I’m not pushing it at all until I hit over 1500k on the miles.

Super stoked that I was able to get it soooooooo easily and quickly when I’m seeing online that a lot of people are having trouble! I looked at one on Tuesday and they had me the model I wanted delivered to my work (I manage a medical marijuana dispensary) on my break Saturday! Paperwork took 15 minutes...they drive my trade in away and that was that!

Absolutely in love with it so far!

Ford Bronco Sport Just got my Bronco Sport “Big Bend”! A1204A8C-0083-4475-A4B2-3705560F82A6
How’d you do on price if you don’t mind me asking? I’m seeing a decent number of Big Bend models here in the NE available for purchase now. They all have one thing in common - no BB package with the heated seats. That’s a deal killer for many in these parts so I’m wondering if they can be had for a decent discount off MSRP.

OP
OP
JRav007

JRav007

Big Bend
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
How’d you do on price if you don’t mind me asking? I’m seeing a decent number of Big Bend models here in the NE available for purchase now. They all have one thing in common - no BB package with the heated seats. That’s a deal killer for many in these parts so I’m wondering if they can be had for a decent discount off MSRP.
I didn’t get much of a price break...ended up at 30,500. Same though...couldn’t find one with the heated seats! Wasn’t a dealbreaker for me so I went for it.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Congratulations on your Bronco Sport

I drive thru the southern Monmouth county and northern ocean county daily and have not seen another Bronco on the road, I know at least 7 were sold just by one Ocean County dealer. A few other dealers had some stock and sold out, I am wondering how long till I meet another Bronco Sport on the road.

I have gotten a lot of complements on my Big Bend

I live in Florida and I have not seen another Sport near me. Dealers have little or no stock in any trim level.

OldGrayMare

Big Bend
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape 2011, Ford Escape 2016
Looks awesome! I like the wheels! It’s interesting to see what tires come on different models. Our OB has Michelin tires.
We just placed an order for a BB with the only upgrades being the tow package and the 18” machined black wheels. The dealer didn’t know what brand tires would be installed on it. The Base we test drove had Continentals. I’ve seen photos of the 18” wheels with both Continentals and Michelins. Anyone know which we can expect?

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
We just placed an order for a BB with the only upgrades being the tow package and the 18” machined black wheels. The dealer didn’t know what brand tires would be installed on it. The Base we test drove had Continentals. I’ve seen photos of the 18” wheels with both Continentals and Michelins. Anyone know which we can expect?

My BB with the 18" wheels came with Michelin tires.

FirsandFire

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Congrats on the new ride! I had a similar experience after test driving one. I‘m really enjoying it so far and the Big Bend was the perfect mix of convenience features without a ton of unnecessary add-ons. The price was very reasonable and the 1.5 is plenty of motor for this little thing. One of the biggest reasons for getting it was decent fuel economy so I decided not to even test drive the 2.0.
Sponsored