matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3
This little off-roader is awesome - got it on Monday and 3 days later "Bronky" (need a better name) and I took off to drive across the country. It fits me perfect - i can agree with maybe the seats sometimes feeling too small - but so far - fantastic. This is an area 51 blue badlands and it is pretty loaded. Dealer was in good mood. sound system is loud and crisp. Rocking it across USA on XM. This picture taken somewhere in Nebraska.
- the pilot assist is fantastic. This car can literally drive itself! Activate cruise control and it will keep distance, come to a full stop, and re start all by itself. take your hand off (I know - very irresponsible) and it will turn for you, stay in lanes, etc. i trust it (too much).
- 2.0 engine is awesome - plenty of pep and acceleration when passing and averaging 23 MPG at 80 MPH cruising with rack accessories, bikes, and other drag items...
-love the forward camera when off roading.
-Why doesn't ford let me view my rear camera whenever i want to? Only in reverse so far. You should be able to switch views with that camera button.
- i turn off auto-start most of the time
- Apple play works great BUT Synch doesn't support wireless yet (weird) and i dont like that there's not a hard SYNCH button off screen to swithch back and forth. You have to find the ford app in the apple screen.

Did a little lite off-roading and i will not post the fun video cause you all would crucify me! Let's just say my bikes were almost slung out as i did some awesome figure 8's and donuts!
Enjoy yours
Ford Bronco Sport Just got mine - first impressions.... 1617459099133
Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
This gets me so excited to receive my Badlands! Scheduled build date is in 2 weeks, delivery in early May. Just in time for Spring/Summer adventures!

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
This gets me so excited to receive my Badlands! Scheduled build date is in 2 weeks, delivery in early May. Just in time for Spring/Summer adventures!
What did you get? BL with or w/o BL Package? My Build date is April 15th. When did you order and how do you find the delivery date?
So excited

PersimmonHills

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi, we have a twin of yours and still grin ear to ear when broncin'. Fortunately, we don't have real roads, so every trip is a 4 wheel adventure complete with water fords.

medhat

Badlands
First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS
Same. Literally just rolled into the driveway with '21 Badlands (also Area 51). With the BL package + adaptive cruise. Adaptive cruise worked great on the ~ 2 hour drive home, and easy to use. Haven't really tried the stereo, as I had some work calls to take; Apple CarPlay and other integration (WebEx) were seamless, as was Google Maps (via CarPlay). A touch surprised that Ford didn't include Homelink (with was a given on some of our other, much cheaper, cars) but we'll manage. My Sport came with the Pirellis which were absolutely fine on the highway (although the vehicle will see some mild off-roading, the vast majority of time it'll live on pavement), and the displayed fuel economy was surprising at ~ 24 mpg (better than expected). Seating very adjustable and comfortable, and the graphics and touchscreen both seemed well-sized and responsive. Last, the engine (2.0L) was very responsive to highway passing, no complaints there. I'll come back to report any unexpected or untoward findings, but so far so good!

Meglynnie

Badlands
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I got my BL w/o BL package last Thursday and really enjoy it. I've only done my daily drives to work, debating on doing a 20 hr round trip this weekend for an event but may not be the smartest.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
What did you get? BL with or w/o BL Package? My Build date is April 15th. When did you order and how do you find the delivery date?
So excited
I ordered January 19th. BL+BL with tow and 360. The works. Just got my window sticker today!

To check your status, search your VIN here (you’ll need your order number, I had to ask my dealer for mine): https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Sponsored