texheim

Big Bend
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Big Bend / 2016 Mustang EcoBoost Stg 2
This morning we replaced my wife's 2017 Escape for a 2021 BS Big Bend in blue. She brought it home last night. I was really impressed with how roomy the interior was and the ride quality; both were loads better than the Escape (even her Titanium trim).
Sticker was $29k trade was $16k we financed the rest with added ESP. We basically traded payments.

I'm currently driving a 2016 Mustang EcoBoost that I've upgraded with the Ford Performance tune, cold air intake and resonator delete. Man, I really want to upgrade the turbo...

I'll eventually get the Big Bronco.
Sponsored

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
This morning we replaced my wife's 2017 Escape for a 2021 BS Big Bend in blue. She brought it home last night. I was really impressed with how roomy the interior was and the ride quality; both were loads better than the Escape (even her Titanium trim).
Sticker was $29k trade was $16k we financed the rest with added ESP. We basically traded payments.

I'm currently driving a 2016 Mustang EcoBoost that I've upgraded with the Ford Performance tune, cold air intake and resonator delete. Man, I really want to upgrade the turbo...

I'll eventually get the Big Bronco.
Let us see this beauty you got! Need some pics :)