kbroderick

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 3.5EB
My wife ordered an OB w/OB in March, expecting delivery in May. June wasn't a big deal, but early November was annoying and December (possibly January depending on dealer scheduling around the holiday) is looking pretty ridiculous, especially since a lot of vehicles ordered later have been delivered.

Oh, and the primary driver for the purchase was that two car seats in her Crosstrek makes things really tight, and the new baby arrived in August, which we had expected to be enough after the original car arrival date not to worry about ordering. Not being able to fit both kids and the double stroller in the car until December is not a happy situation.

Best part? Zero communication from the dealer, who has been holding a deposit since she placed the order.
Sponsored

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Makes total sense. When I ordered my my22 first week of September I did so thinking I would not see it until April or May 2022 which would be a total order to deliver of 8 months which technically would be almost the same as those of you that ordered in March and get delivery in December.
Except that those who ordered in March were supposed to get it in July, we were never supposed to get it in October or December.

sweetwater

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
My window sticker updated today to 9/26/21.
But still shows 12/24/21 as delivery. :crying:

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My window sticker updated today to 9/26/21.
But still shows 12/24/21 as delivery. :crying:
The window sticker used to mean something it doesn’t mean anything anymore with the exception of if there is a blend date there. The date on the bottom changes just from logging in.

GBECK

Outer Banks
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Internet
Just checked my order and the estimated delivery date changed from 11/1 to 12/24! Anybody else’s?
Just checked my order, and it is built as of 9/26.
Ordered 3/11, in production 6/10, built, 9/26, RCM installed 9/18. No recall on this one. Estimated delivery changed from 11/3 to 10/30. Things must be moving finally in the desert.

sweetwater

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Take a look at this ! We all wonder where are our chips and parts. This is
the reason !! Will they ever get offloaded ? Wake up America we CAN
produce a lot that is in those containers. And the wait continues.
Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert IMG_6894

Kpie819

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Long time reader, first time poster. I checked mine which was ordered in April, built June 17th. I went from 10/31 to 11/3 to 12/24. I just checked I'm back to 10/31. When I spoke to my dealership last week when it went to the 12/24 they said they still expect it first week of November.

BL3MI

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Long time reader, first time poster. I checked mine which was ordered in April, built June 17th. I went from 10/31 to 11/3 to 12/24. I just checked I'm back to 10/31. When I spoke to my dealership last week when it went to the 12/24 they said they still expect it first week of November.
Mine was built on June 12th. Same delivery dates, but my dealer checked into mine and said that it was going to be December for me. So I ordered a 2022. I'm guessing that both will come in within a month of each other. Might as well get one that hasn't been sitting in the sun for months. I also wanted to add the cargo management system that I didn't order on my 2021. And the 2022s have the universal garage door opener. That's not a big deal, but it's nice to have.

Wolf clan

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ordered bs/bb with moon roof, 360+, built 6/15 new delivery of 12/24/21. For now, my dealer has a call to Ford to see if they can better explain why.

PirateBrahm

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I sent Ford a second letter asking about my June build. It turns out even Ford has a hard time mistaking the Bronco Sport for the Bronco. What an embarrassment (and a waste of a perfectly good stamp).

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert Screenshot_20211014-120755_Email
Sponsored