• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Minnesota JLT 3.0 Oil Catch Can for sale, for 1.5L engine.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
For Sale: JLT 3.0 Oil Catch Can. For the Bronco Sport 1.5L engine. About 9 months old. Traded in my Bronco Sport so I removed it.

$150 new, $100 OBO. I'll ship it.

Thanks for looking.

Ford Bronco Sport JLT 3.0 Oil Catch Can for sale, for 1.5L engine. JLT3-1

Ford Bronco Sport JLT 3.0 Oil Catch Can for sale, for 1.5L engine. JLT3-2
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
What year(s) will this fit for the 1.5? I have a 2023.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
It looks like in th link you sent, there's a "tool"? Does the one you have for sale include everything needed to service this catch can?

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
There is no "tool" included. You just need a socket to fit the alternator bracket nut, and a philips screwdriver. The can bracket is attached to the alternator bracket using the alternator nut. Then you use the 2 screws to attach the can to the bracket. The tricky part is to figure out how to operate the clips to remove the existing hose. The catch can hoses just snap right on.

Here's a link to the install video:

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
In my pics the bracket is attached to the can. You'll have to remove the can bracket to make it easier to attach to the alternator bracket.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Sent you a message. Interested.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name