Jeeps use ducks; what do Bronco Sports use?

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
If the Jeep owners use a duck figure on the dash to spread smiles, what do Bronco Sports use?

Is there any "culture" being done to resemble this?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bucko

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

BustinBroncos

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage, 2022 F-150 FX4, 1993 F-150
My wife found a Matchbox sized early Bronco in the same color as her Heritage (Robin's Egg Blue) and she has that on the dash.

v/r,
jason

Cursed Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Not really the same thing, but a few months after I got mine I got a little pony with a card attached to my wiper. I drove all the way home before noticing it.

It said "you have been bucked. Pass it on. Nice Bronco!" I thought it was a bit cute, but it was like pink and purple and my daughter wanted it so i wasnt' able to "pass it on"

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Jeep Gladiator
How about we do!!! My wife has a Bronco Sport Badlands and I have a Jeep Gladiator Sport S. I have a bag of ducks to "duck" other Jeeps with and in that same bag, I have ducks that are made to look like a horse duck. I have "bucked" other Bronco's and Bronco Sports. I have different tags that say either you have been "ducked" or "bucked". It is just a way I try to put a smile on other Bronco or Jeep owners faces. Life can sometimes be difficult, so if I can brighten someone's day, it makes me happy as well :like:

CODIY

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Not really the same thing, but a few months after I got mine I got a little pony with a card attached to my wiper. I drove all the way home before noticing it.

It said "you have been bucked. Pass it on. Nice Bronco!" I thought it was a bit cute, but it was like pink and purple and my daughter wanted it so i wasnt' able to "pass it on"
Funny story. And I am sure if it happened to me, my daughter would have requested it as well. Did you get a picture of it with the note?

Cursed Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Funny story. And I am sure if it happened to me, my daughter would have requested it as well. Did you get a picture of it with the note?
I didn't actually, but I just went and found it. I was slightly incorrect on what it said and, also, it's a unicorn.

Ford Bronco Sport Jeeps use ducks; what do Bronco Sports use? 20230607_213937

OP
OP
Bucko

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I wish someone would attach a saw buck to my windshield. I would not likely pass it on though.

In case some don't recall the slang for saw buck:

a $10 bill

Key Takeaways. Sawbuck is an old-fashioned slang term for a $10 bill. The phrase reportedly reflects the fact that the Roman numeral X, which resembles a wooden sawbuck, was traditionally used on U.S. $10 banknotes to denote the number 10.

BustinBroncos

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage, 2022 F-150 FX4, 1993 F-150
My son got one of those "You've been bucked" cards on his BS last month. No horse/unicorn though. lol

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Yep, thats the group on the card I got. Might have to join and see what's going on 🤔
There are several Facebook Bronco Sport Groups. They usually are a lot of fun but be careful. Reviewing all the posts can be habit forming. Fortunately I've been retired for almost 20 years so I have lots of discretionary time to waste.
Sponsored