Horse n Buggy

Badlands
First Name
Stoge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
To briefly share my recent experience with installing this product and some additional pictures and angles of the roof rack.

Entirely by myself, this took about 10 hours to complete the install, I'm not a professional and I'm sure there were better tools I could have used but I got there. The install video is extremely helpful and I feel the only part that is lacking is what hardware to use where, because you are provided with a large mixed bag of bolts, washers and nuts and I ended up with quite a handful of extra pieces with no idea what they are for.

Otherwise, still love the look, still love the product, looks great on the black roof
Ford Bronco Sport JcrOffroad Roof Rack prototyping for Bronco Sport! 1000004422
Ford Bronco Sport JcrOffroad Roof Rack prototyping for Bronco Sport! 1000004418
Ford Bronco Sport JcrOffroad Roof Rack prototyping for Bronco Sport! 1000004423

SandDawg

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport
Hey everyone! Starting to tackle some projects on the bronco sport! First up is the roof rack.

We design this to support the normal loads needed for overlanding; gear, awnings, roof top tents.

The rack is constructed of Aluminum sides, front fairing and rear faring. The crossbars are extruded aluminum, making them light, strong and easily attachable. The mounts are made vehicle specific and out of steel for durability!

We already have a bunch of rack accessories that will work with this rack; Maxtrax mounts, accessories mounts, RTT mounts, awning mounts, etc.

Here’s our first test fit! Looks super cool. A couple of small tweaks and we’ll shoot an Install video and launch it into production!

Ford Bronco Sport JcrOffroad Roof Rack prototyping for Bronco Sport! A9134599-83FB-4DDB-9E9D-0F229898D86F

Ford Bronco Sport JcrOffroad Roof Rack prototyping for Bronco Sport! 36BEE05A-E5B3-4BF2-8302-E29182DC703A

Ford Bronco Sport JcrOffroad Roof Rack prototyping for Bronco Sport! 4E0A4E37-B38A-49F6-8938-69AFCB9A9663

Ford Bronco Sport JcrOffroad Roof Rack prototyping for Bronco Sport! 982B2FC0-C470-4893-B606-43312FDAE467
I did the Yakima LockNLoad platform. Now I’m trying to figure the best was to secure my traction boards without spending a pile for Yakima’s kit.
Ford Bronco Sport JcrOffroad Roof Rack prototyping for Bronco Sport! IMG_0051
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.