teschmann

First Edition
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
As @teschmann said, the mats are just as good as or better than Weathertech. I wouldn't be surprised if Weathertech is making them for Ford.
I have owned by WeatherTech and Ford mats in the past and I actually think the WeatherTech ones are a little better, but the last time I checked WeatherTech does not yet sell mats for Bronco Sport.
Sponsored

DanielFE

First Edition
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE
I have reached out to WeatherTech to see if that is an error on their web site.
If you click the "edit options" button near the top right it allows you to differentiate if you have factory "carpeted floors" or "rubberized floors". If you choose rubberized it limits you to the "2nd Row" option. So I can only guess that they are still working on a front seat version that works with the factory rubber floors.

Daniel

P.S. I had my local dealer price match the best online price I could find (similar to Levittown) for the factory mats and I like them.

OP
OP

teschmann

First Edition
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
As @teschmann said, the mats are just as good as or better than Weathertech. I wouldn't be surprised if Weathertech is making them for Ford.
I communicated with Weathertech and it is correct they only have the rear mat at this time for the BS with vinyl floors. I was told the front mats will be available soon...1-3 weeks expected but possible longer based on COVID.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

BagOJuice

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
First accessory purchase for my Badlands was that all weather floor mats also. Aside from being so much easier to clean and keep the Bronco in good shape they look damn good. I love the look of your FE!

Tlevesq78

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Do you know the conversion for ford points to dollars? I have 42,000 points with have no reason to use them service, and didn’t know If it’s actually enough to buy anything?
42,000 point equates to $210

kmb421

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
6. SILL PLATES (Black Platinum) - Page 37 of accessories catalog, $99. These plates go over the "BRONCO" embossed letters above the front floor panels to supposedly upgrade the look, but I honestly felt the ones that came with the car looked much better so I decided not to use the new ones. The "plates" don't seem to really match the look of my FE and they are very shiny and reflective which doesn't seem to mesh well with the overall look and feel of the vehicle. The first photo below is the door frame without the sill plate ("BRONCO" LETTERS) and the second photo s
Ford recently updated the installation photos of the sill plates. The original way doesn't actually fit in the "Bronco" embossing and doesn't actually protect the painted door sill. The correct way looks much better and is actually functional now! The install instructions that come with the sill plates are also wrong.
Ford Bronco Sport I've Added Some Accessories to My Bronco Sport First Edition (Cyber Orange) vm1pz-99132a08-b-21

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Not to knock Weather Tech, because I think they make great products, but I think the Ford branded "all-weather" mats just look better, especially the added Bronco logo on the rear passenger floor.

The Weather Tech ones might be slightly better at keeping all the liquids on the mat and not leaking onto the floor of the car, but I have the rubberized floors, so it's not as much of a selling point.

OP
OP

teschmann

First Edition
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Not to knock Weather Tech, because I think they make great products, but I think the Ford branded "all-weather" mats just look better, especially the added Bronco logo on the rear passenger floor.

The Weather Tech ones might be slightly better at keeping all the liquids on the mat and not leaking onto the floor of the car, but I have the rubberized floors, so it's not as much of a selling point.
I have owned both the Ford and the Weather Tech in my other Ford SUVs and the Bronco Sport ones appear to be the same quality and materials as those. I can say I think the Weather Tech are better quality and look far better than the Ford ones. I purchased the Ford ones and installed them some weeks back and they are working fine, but if the Weather Tech ones had been available then, I would have purchased them instead. To each his own...

mdub

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
out of curiosity-- when did you order your FE? when i placed my order, the Cargo Management system was not a selectable option (assumed it was included)... that, along with the no option for onboard Nav (360+) are two misses for me.
Sponsored