It’s official: we have hit the big time!

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I was leaving Loews when I saw a Jeep parked next to me. He had that sticker I hate where Calvin is peeing on a different auto makers symbol. But this one caught my eye as it was Calvin peeing on the word Bronco.

The owner showed up just as I finished putting my stuff away and I asked, “does that include Bronco Sports?” and he laughed and said “fuck yeah!”

I’ve never been prouder to own this vehicle!
Sponsored

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I was leaving Loews when I saw a Jeep parked next to me. He had that sticker I hate where Calvin is peeing on a different auto makers symbol. But this one caught my eye as it was Calvin peeing on the word Bronco.

The owner showed up just as I finished putting my stuff away and I asked, “does that include Bronco Sports?” and he laughed and said “fuck yeah!”

Jeep does have some heat from the Big Bronco particularly with those push button lockers and sway bar. That tech is just simply better than what the Wrangler offers.

Baby bronco is out performing Jeep as well.

Last edited:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Surprised he didn't say Sport not a real Bronco? And yeah if ppl think Broncos suck sure rock on not my problem.

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT

Badge of honor!!!

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I’ve decided I don’t care what others think. They can have their Jeep thing. I’ll keep my Bronco ‘Buck Yeah’. My Bronco Sport order reached Ford the day after I turned 60. I chose it over the Bronco for a couple of reasons. One being the mileage and two being the resemblance to a some Range Rovers. I had a F150 SCrew. When my 97 year old mother said how comfortable the seats were and how smooth the ride was, I was thrilled. She never liked the truck. I’ve got to say I get stopped everywhere and asked how I like it. I tell everyone I love it.

Thanks for reading. 😁

Last edited:

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Everyone has their own taste and I think the car market is better for both Jeep and Bronco existing. I like what I like and am happy for others to like what they like. I think people who feel like the Jeep owner in OP's post secretly doubt or regret their choice so they have to tear others down to justify their own mistake. Personally, I couldn't care what anyone else drives.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport

Ford Bronco Sport It’s official: we have hit the big time! FB_IMG_1637182471909

OP
OP
Tigger

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’ve got to say I get stopped everywhere and asked how I like it. I tell everyone I love it.
I'm that weird guy that likes talking to strangers. I have always made comments and compliments to others as I hope to brighten their day. And to be honest, it is rarely reciprocated. But the Sport has changed that a bit as I have gotten more strangers commenting on my ride. This often leads to a random conversation, which I always enjoy. I have had only one negative and that was from a Bronco owner, that I have decided to annoy.

Just thought I’d share some of my funnier, odd interactions.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I'm that weird guy that likes talking to strangers. I have always made comments and compliments to others as I hope to brighten their day. And to be honest, it is rarely reciprocated. But the Sport has changed that a bit as I have gotten more strangers commenting on my ride. This often leads to a random conversation, which I always enjoy. I have had only one negative and that was from a Bronco owner, that I have decided to annoy.

Just thought I’d share some of my funnier, odd interactions.
There was a recent question about what people thought about the Sport on the 6G forum from someone that was thinking about getting a Sport rather than wait forever for a full size. Compared to a couple of years ago, the responses now were much more positive. There are more families that now have both. There are several that have been on both forums so that helps. There are still the one's that feel that someone pissed on their toes by calling the Sport a Bronco but who really cares what it is called. I didn't buy it for it's name.

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I think it's strange that people can become so butt-hurt over what someone else is driving.
It is pretty weird how some get so worked up about it. I've owned and driven so many cars over the years. They all have their own quirks and issues. Who cares what some one else is driving?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Jeep does have some heat from the Big Bronco particularly with those push button lockers and sway bar. That tech is just simply better than what the Wrangler offers.

Baby bronco is out performing Jeep as well.
Just a point of clarification….Jeep Wranglers and JTs has push button lockers and push button sway bar.

I have one so I am not brand loyal. Never have been (we also have a FJ Cruiser).

That said, with all the vehicles I have I would not claim the baby bronco as outperforming a wrangler offroad. The big bronco will definitely give it is run for the money. The baby bronco is better against the Renegade.

But remember the purpose of each vehicle is different. The baby bronco is WAAAAAY better and more comfortable on the road than a wrangler by far and even the big bronco which my friend wont drive his long distance due to the ride. Also with mpg since the Jeep is like running in the wind holding a piece of plywood.

Last edited:

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Just a point of clarification….Jeep Wranglers and JTs has push button lockers and push button sway bar.

I have one so I am not brand loyal. Never have been (we also have a FJ Cruiser).

That said, with all the vehicles I have I would not claim the baby bronco as outperforming a wrangler offroad. The big bronco will definitely give it is run for the money. The baby bronco is better against the Renegade.

But remember the purpose of each vehicle is different. The baby bronco is WAAAAAY better and more comfortable on the road than a wrangler by far and even the big bronco which my friend wont drive his long distance due to the ride. Also with mpg since the Jeep is like running in the wind holding a piece of plywood.
I didn't mean to make it seem like I was comparing Baby Bronco and Wrangler, certainly the Wrangler is a more capable car and its not even close.

I was comparing The Sport to like the Jeep Compass and Cherokee. I have extended seat time in the Compass and the differences were pretty clear.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I think it's strange that people can become so butt-hurt over what someone else is driving.
Well, if you paid +60K for a Bronco and someone else gets to drive one they only paid $35K for you might be a bit butt hurt too. :wink:

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport

I saw a fully done GMC truck, 4X4, lifted, etc. Everything you could want done on a serious off road conveyance. It had a decal on the back window, up next to the roof, that read:
JEEP-It’s what’s for dinner.
Maximum enjoyment of the decal requires that you be of an age that allows you to remember the ‘Beef- it’s what’s for dinner’ ads on t.v.in 1992, , paid forby the National Livestock and Meat Board
Sponsored