It’s a wild ride even without my BS

DigitalRod50

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
November 14th then the 21st, then the 28th, next came December 12th and now December 5th. When will this ride end?
Sponsored

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
November 14th then the 21st, then the 28th, next came December 12th and now December 5th. When will this ride end?
I skipped over one of the November dates you had, but otherwise I'm exactly the same.

I was worried opening this most recent email that it was going to give a January date.

I'm at the point now that I'd rather they be super careful building it so that when it finally does arrive it won't start out with something wrong, or be a lemon, or be where I won't finalize the purchase and walk away instead Part of me is worried that I'll put in all this time waiting and then be disappointed and embarrassed about telling all my friends beforehand about it.

ATXDave

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport OBX
I’ll take December 5th. 😀

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
go from dec 12 to jan 2....then see how it feels....

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport

Rubber Ducky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I mean, they have to start building them sooner or later...right???

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Mine literally has the same delays and now this recent bump. Hopefully that's it, especially since Ford officially announced production of the 23MY BS for the first week of December. I hope to get ours by February-March. Does that seem realistic or would it be longer? Hopefully not considering I lucked out with my Maverick only having to wait exactly half a year. I hope to accomplish the same with this.

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Mine literally has the same delays and now this recent bump. Hopefully that's it, especially since Ford officially announced production of the 23MY BS for the first week of December. I hope to get ours by February-March. Does that seem realistic or would it be longer? Hopefully not considering I lucked out with my Maverick only having to wait exactly half a year. I hope to accomplish the same with this.
Anybodys guess. At this point I wouldn't mind waiting until the spring and decent weather (I live in Syracuse, NY). With the way things are, I'll get it in the middle of a blizzard.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
The real problem is not waiting for the vehicle, Its interest rates for those of us that can not pay cash. Every month that goes by will cost hundreds. This is what may cause some to abandon the order and buy something else.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
The real problem is not waiting for the vehicle, Its interest rates for those of us that can not pay cash. Every month that goes by will cost hundreds. This is what may cause some to abandon the order and buy something else.
I agree this is definitely an issue. You could get lucky though and Ford might be offering an incentive at the time of delivery. I’d be in close contact with all credit unions tracking down the lowest rates.

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I am sad but then again good to hear someone else has this concern. I am in a small town, and the thought of seeing someone else drive my BS would be upsetting. I had my rate locked in through the end of the year.

OP
OP

DigitalRod50

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Well I guess we will find out this week if they start the builds. Got my window sticker
Sponsored

Last edited: