• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Tennessee ISO to buy rubber seat mats 2nd row

J.Wal

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I am looking to buy a set of the rubber mats for the sear back of the 2nd row.

Ford Bronco Sport ISO to buy rubber seat mats 2nd row 6BFFFE3D-3A4E-498D-8D2C-AFDCDC682F57
Sponsored

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I believe you can find the mats on EBAY or Amazon.

OP
OP
J.Wal

J.Wal

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I believe you can find the mats on EBAY or Amazon.
absolutely…. And at a premium. I am hoping someone does not need there’s and is willing to sell them for a little less than the eBay links.

Bjbonner

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I am looking to buy a set of the rubber mats for the sear back of the 2nd row.

Ford Bronco Sport ISO to buy rubber seat mats 2nd row 6BFFFE3D-3A4E-498D-8D2C-AFDCDC682F57
Be careful, depending on what trim you have you may need to drill out the old buttons and rivet in new ones on the back of the seat. My BB looks like it has snaps in place on the back of the seats but they actually don’t snap in to the rubber seat backs.

OP
OP
J.Wal

J.Wal

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Be careful, depending on what trim you have you may need to drill out the old buttons and rivet in new ones on the back of the seat. My BB looks like it has snaps in place on the back of the seats but they actually don’t snap in to the rubber seat backs.
thanks for the heads up. I did learn the ones I have have a plastic ring around them that pops off and should fit the factory ones.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Does that include after you've removed the plastic surrounds from the existing snaps? I just ordered the seat backs from a dealer online for my 22 BB

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Does that include after you've removed the plastic surrounds from the existing snaps? I just ordered the seat backs from a dealer online for my 22 BB
Well, won’t find out. My order got cancelled because the product is not available at this time.

Bjbonner

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m not really sure, I’ll have to take a second look. Well if they get that order out to you let me know.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
I’m not really sure, I’ll have to take a second look. Well if they get that order out to you let me know.
I tried from 3 different dealers. They all cancelled my order instead of letting it sit on backorder. So I broke down and bought the ones from ebay. $192 after tax later, I just got a shipping notice that they are on their way.. I should know Friday or Saturday.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I've got a set I am selling. Shoot me a reasonable offer, shipped, and we can go from there.

OP
OP
J.Wal

J.Wal

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Got my order in a week after placing it… Blue Spring ord is who I got it through

I tried from 3 different dealers. They all cancelled my order instead of letting it sit on backorder. So I broke down and bought the ones from ebay. $192 after tax later, I just got a shipping notice that they are on their way.. I should know Friday or Saturday.
dang, blue spring ford came through for me!

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Just for closure, yes the seat backs fit perfectly on my big bend. Just removed the plastic surrounds and they snapped right in without any problems.

And then I traded in the BS the next day. And didn't think to grab them and offer them up for sale till after all the paperwork was signed and the BS was now the dealers. :(

Bjbonner

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Oh thanks for following up! I actually just got some in the mail, haven’t installed yet.

OP
OP
J.Wal

J.Wal

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Oh thanks for following up! I actually just got some in the mail, haven’t installed yet.
No problem! Super happy with them…. My dog is much more stable on them than the carpet.

and a small flat head helps pop the covers off the snaps… just a little heads up if you haven’t seen that info yet.

Bjbonner

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
No problem! Super happy with them…. My dog is much more stable on them than the carpet.

and a small flat head helps pop the covers off the snaps… just a little heads up if you haven’t seen that info yet.
Sponsored