Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Ordered BS OB on 2 August. Dealer had provided order number and VIN number few weeks back. Today he called and said they received the invoice. Looked on the Ford Tracker site (not working right now) and the Bronco Sport Forum Tracker site but still showing in production with no production date. If you have already gone thought this process, does receiving the invoice indicate that BS OB is complete and ready to be shipped? I am told the next thing I need is a rail car number which I think the dealer will have eventually and I can track the car at least. Any ideas about how long from dealer receiving invoice till car is in transit?
Sponsored

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Ordered BS OB on 2 August. Dealer had provided order number and VIN number few weeks back. Today he called and said they received the invoice. Looked on the Ford Tracker site (not working right now) and the Bronco Sport Forum Tracker site but still showing in production with no production date. If you have already gone thought this process, does receiving the invoice indicate that BS OB is complete and ready to be shipped? I am told the next thing I need is a rail car number which I think the dealer will have eventually and I can track the car at least. Any ideas about how long from dealer receiving invoice till car is in transit?
My dealership had the invoice long before my BS BL build date.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Mine was also one of the June Desert models and had a build date that kept sliding for a total of two months before it was built and left to sit.
Sponsored