jamcfarlin

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hey eveyone! I'm Jared, first post here.

Just wanted to let you know there's a silver metallic Badlands sitting here on the lot in my town. Here's the link

As for me, I'm lucky owner of an Area 51 Badlands, dealer ordered demo. They were allowed to release it to sell and I snatched it up, such a lucky bastard. Bought one month ago, now at 900 miles. I got the first one in my county (that I know of! we're in a rural area). The very next week my dealer received the silver Badlands, as well as an Area 51 Outer Banks. The outer banks was bought and I'm only slightly peeved that I'm no longer the only area 51 Bronco in my region :cwl: but happy for whoever took it home. I like the Yamika basket that comes on the silver one, mine came with the ski racks which I probably will never use. Also has the "steelie" wheels which are cool, but I'm content with mine until I upgrade someday.

First brand-new car I've ever purchased in my life. My previous rigs were a 91' Chevy Blazer (4-door), 01' Chevy Blazer (2-door), '11 Grand Cherokee Laredo (super nice but not off-road), and most recently a manual '07 Outback. After a month of ownership I can definitely say this is the best rig I've ever owned, although I do miss my '01 Blazer. Man oh man did Chevy miss the mark with that one, they lost me to Ford I can't believe it:cwl:can't wait for all the adventures me and my Bronco will have. See you on the trails:sunglasses:
Sponsored

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Thanks for the tip. Looks like the only option it has is the steelie wheels and off-road tires. Tempting but I'll wait for my order this one is a bit too bare bones.
Ford Bronco Sport Intro + Badlands available in Central Oregon sticker-ts-s

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Hey eveyone! I'm Jared, first post here.

Just wanted to let you know there's a silver metallic Badlands sitting here on the lot in my town. Here's the link

As for me, I'm lucky owner of an Area 51 Badlands, dealer ordered demo. They were allowed to release it to sell and I snatched it up, such a lucky bastard. Bought one month ago, now at 900 miles. I got the first one in my county (that I know of! we're in a rural area). The very next week my dealer received the silver Badlands, as well as an Area 51 Outer Banks. The outer banks was bought and I'm only slightly peeved that I'm no longer the only area 51 Bronco in my region :cwl: but happy for whoever took it home. I like the Yamika basket that comes on the silver one, mine came with the ski racks which I probably will never use. Also has the "steelie" wheels which are cool, but I'm content with mine until I upgrade someday.

First brand-new car I've ever purchased in my life. My previous rigs were a 91' Chevy Blazer (4-door), 01' Chevy Blazer (2-door), '11 Grand Cherokee Laredo (super nice but not off-road), and most recently a manual '07 Outback. After a month of ownership I can definitely say this is the best rig I've ever owned, although I do miss my '01 Blazer. Man oh man did Chevy miss the mark with that one, they lost me to Ford I can't believe it:cwl:can't wait for all the adventures me and my Bronco will have. See you on the trails:sunglasses:
Love your enthusiasm! Mine will be my first ever brand new vehicle! I have bought a new model year a couple of times but bought them gently used. My favorite was my '07 Toyota FJ. My Cactus Gray FE is on a railcar right now, hope to have it in 2 or 3 wks!
Sponsored