Bobaloo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford
Bobby, were you able to trade your "newish" Michelins in on the new tires? How wide did you have to open your wallet to do the tire swap?
Sponsored

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Audi RS5, Ford F-250
Bobby, were you able to trade your "newish" Michelins in on the new tires? How wide did you have to open your wallet to do the tire swap?
Still have the stock tires! Seems no one wants them. I paid around $1000-1100 out the door.

JoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
JoAnne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
We were very careful not to let much sand into the vehicle. The kids were not allowed to open the doors/go in until the end of the trip after we thoroughly cleaned them and they changed clothes. :) It also helped that I put bed sheets on the seats to protect the perforated leather seats from any sand we missed on us.

When I got home, there was very minimal fine sand in the cab of the Bronco. I opened all doors and used my leaf blower to blow any residual sand out. Still smells like a new car. I saw very very little remaining fine sand on the floor. I vacuumed that and all is well.

The sand on the exterior came off very easy with a little water pressure from my garden hose/sprayer. I just had to spray all the crevasses. Sprayed all the wheel wells and undercarriage. Looks like it came out of 'Make Ready' again. After all that targeted spraying, I must say there were no leaks from any of the doors, windows and moonroof. So very pleased about that.
I took mine to OBX within a week of owning it. It’s been over a month and I’m still finding sand in all the little crevices.
Sponsored