Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
We bring you a completely uncovered look at the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport interior!

The center console shows an upright design headlined by a large, widescreen display. It's flanked by air vents and below it is a storage bin plus a set of HVAC controls. Lower on the console, we see another storage bin that's larger than the one below the screen. We can also see Ford's rotary shifter and an electronic parking brake.

An edgy, almost blocky aesthetic is applied to the cabin hardpoints, such as the gauge cluster panel and the AC vents.

The steering wheel appears to be of a base model due to its urethane-like material. Higher end models may have have a leather-wrapped wheel. Meanwhile, the cabin also features orange color accents, including in the center console area as well as around the door handles.

Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! Bronco_Sport_Interior_001
Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! Bronco_Sport_Interior_002
Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! Bronco_Sport_Interior_003
Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! Bronco_Sport_Interior_004
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis, 2017 Honda Civic, 2019.5 Chevy Silverado
We bring you a completely uncovered look at the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport interior!

The center console shows an upright design headlined by a large, widescreen display. It's flanked by air vents and below it is a storage bin plus a set of HVAC controls. Lower on the console, we see another storage bin that's larger than the one below the screen. We can also see Ford's rotary shifter and an electronic parking brake.

An edgy, almost blocky aesthetic is applied to the cabin hardpoints, such as the gauge cluster panel and the AC vents.

The steering wheel appears to be of a base model due to its urethane-like material. Higher end models may have have a leather-wrapped wheel. Meanwhile, the cabin also features orange color accents, including in the center console area as well as around the door handles.

Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! Bronco_Sport_Interior_001
Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! Bronco_Sport_Interior_002
Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! Bronco_Sport_Interior_003
Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! Bronco_Sport_Interior_004
1 love the nobs for controls radio ac ect.

2 I’m ok with the dial shifter. Shifters are a waste of space. My Honda is always in the way.

3 looks like parking brake and start/stop buttons near the shifter. Love it. Quick and easy to turn off.

4 looks like just Below those are some sort of hill decent controls

over all I think it’s perfect for a small cross over. Much better than the compass! Or Kia!

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
1 love the nobs for controls radio ac ect.

2 I’m ok with the dial shifter. Shifters are a waste of space. My Honda is always in the way.

3 looks like parking brake and start/stop buttons near the shifter. Love it. Quick and easy to turn off.

4 looks like just Below those are some sort of hill decent controls

over all I think it’s perfect for a small cross over. Much better than the compass! Or Kia!
3 -- Start/Stop Button is just to the right of the Steering Column (in the Orange Trim)

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape, '09 Mercury Mariner, '17 Suzuki V-Strom 650, '80 Kawasaki KZ750 (Bought new)
I guess the accent color is matched with the exterior paint? That one seems to be the orange one from the forum header that was leaked a while back..
  • I think I saw somewhere on this forum or Bronco6G that orange-only accents are part of one of the trims. Don't know if that also applies to exterior color(s)
  • E parking brake? No handbrake turns.
  • Dial shift might prove awkward to rock it out of a mudhole or snowdrift.
  • The "M" on the knob is encouraging. Hope it stands for "Manual shift" and not "Mall-o-matic self parking."
  • Is there a touch screen-delete option available on the higher trims? Because now it's safer to be on the road high or at the legal blood alcohol limit. Read this.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Looks a bit over-styled, I would have preferred more functional, minimalist styling.
The giant arcade game screen is probably a deal-breaker for me.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • I think I saw somewhere on this forum or Bronco6G that orange-only accents are part of one of the trims. Don't know if that also applies to exterior color(s)
  • E parking brake? No handbrake turns.
  • Dial shift might prove awkward to rock it out of a mudhole or snowdrift.
  • The "M" on the knob is encouraging. Hope it stands for "Manual shift" and not "Mall-o-matic self parking."
  • Is there a touch screen-delete option available on the higher trims? Because now it's safer to be on the road high or at the legal blood alcohol limit. Read this.
rock back and forth shouldn’t be an issue with the dial.
no matter what system they used it would be an electric system . Not cable driven. So it would still have a little lag in it

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 -- Start/Stop Button is just to the right of the Steering Column (in the Orange Trim)
You are correct. My bad. Then what is the second button there then? Brake hold?

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Titanium for reference
Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! 83A19A2D-76E9-4183-B550-F4079A71CF47

Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! B5760EAA-7D5E-4A6E-916B-B08BF66873B9

Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! 3C306A7D-BA69-4834-9436-15FE27D58972

the interior layout is nearly identical. A few minor changes.

I do wonder tho what are the buttons below the , E brake and Auto brake on the Bronco. Has to be some sort of hill and off road assistance. As well as the ford 360 controls.

also I would LOVE that digital dash!

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Ugh not a fan....what is with the accents in cars these days? Our highlander had a gray interior with a brown strip...yuck....bright orange? Not for me. My old escape was different hues of gray, dark gray and black...all in the same color family. I guess I’m just old.

Furthermore....a shifter on the column would save so much more space .....see my previous sentence...lol.

Also, what is below where the eyeglasses are? Is there a unused space under that shelf? Seems wasteful...

This seems better.....lol

Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! D092E7DB-082B-4DB5-A0F3-7CD195A096BB

Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! 75189773-A712-4991-9821-D4039F7E1DAA

Last edited:

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ugh not a fan....what is with the accents in cars these days? Our highlander had a gray interior with a brown strip...yuck....bright orange? Not for me. My old escape was different hues of gray, dark gray and black...all in the same color family. I guess I’m just old.

Furthermore....a shifter on the column would save so much more space .....see my previous sentence...lol.

Also, what is below where the eyeglasses are? Is there a unused space under that shelf? Seems wasteful...

This seems better.....lol

Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! D092E7DB-082B-4DB5-A0F3-7CD195A096BB

Ford Bronco Sport Interior of Ford Bronco Sport Revealed! 75189773-A712-4991-9821-D4039F7E1DAA
I’m sure this is some sort of higher “sporty” trim package. Where a lower trim will have a more “simple” color scheme.

mad for the shifter, you still need room for the parking brake and driver assistance buttons. So a dial in the center makes sense.

As for the storage. Yes. I love the storage in my Honda Civic. Perfect for wallet and sunglasses.

Jomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Is that a paddle shifter just behind the steering wheel? Hope so.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is that a paddle shifter just behind the steering wheel? Hope so.
I would definitely say so. There is a “m” on the gear shift. That would be the only way to change gears