MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST
I was able to add my Badlands to my existing Geico policy with no real issues. VIN listed as unknown when setting it up online but a quick on-line chat got the policy quickly confirmed.

Debby

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Bought the Sport Big Bend. I had a 2014 maxima with 500 deductible collision and 250 deductible comprehensive. I added “keeper” to my policy (country ins) for $34 per 6 months and my total semi annual premium went up $7. I’m all good

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Insurance for my OB is $10/month more than the 2019 Edge we turned in (lease).

GA_Pete

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE
Called Amica they said they couldn't even give me a quote because Bronco Sport is not in their system. Said they were pushing it to another team to check on.
I use Amica. It took a few minutes for the rep to get the info but aside from that no issues.

PANSERK1

Outer Banks
First Name
ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport 2021
Haven't seen much reference to insurance yet. Anything unusual or issues with agents finding thus far? I ask as Bronco Sport is still not listed on Geico's site when I was looking to quote adding it to my policy. I'm curious to see if it shakes out to something similar to Escape to insure.
Go progressive !

OP
OP

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Thanks all for the thoughts. I had initially added Bronco Sport to my Geico insurance last week, surprised how spendy it was considering i've had them for over a decade for a good price. Switched to Progressive today, better coverage and lower deductible, and it was ~650/yr cheaper. Quite a difference!

1 interesting note, when I cancelled with Geico, the representative was very nice and said she'd see seen other similar cancels come in for with Bronco Sports, and even specifically said how surprised she was at "sky high" pricing Geico was estimating to cover them. Geico's website still is alerting me my VIN is wrong b/c they couldn't find Bronco Sport in their system.

kmb421

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Thanks all for the thoughts. I had initially added Bronco Sport to my Geico insurance last week, surprised how spendy it was considering i've had them for over a decade for a good price. Switched to Progressive today, better coverage and lower deductible, and it was ~650/yr cheaper. Quite a difference!

1 interesting note, when I cancelled with Geico, the representative was very nice and said she'd see seen other similar cancels come in for with Bronco Sports, and even specifically said how surprised she was at "sky high" pricing Geico was estimating to cover them. Geico's website still is alerting me my VIN is wrong b/c they couldn't find Bronco Sport in their system.
Exact same experience for me. I'll be dropping Geico after 10+ years for Progressive for the same reasons. Geico didn't seem interested at all in trying to work with me on a better rate and keep a customer.

Rvajeff

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks 2021
I have Progressive and my policy actually went down about $50 for a six month period adding the Bronco and removing my 2017 Honda CRV
Sponsored