Gritboy

Big Bend
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Very nice looking! I plan to get a https://www.kuat.com/product/transfer-v2/ this month and get the hitch lock separately (doesn't come with Transfer v2). Salepeople says it's not as fancy (though cheaper), but supports e-bike weight (the NV won't support heavier e-bikes according to specs).
Sponsored

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
@zach I have a favor to ask. Next time you are in your Sport can you take a screenshot of the backup camera with the rack in an upright position?

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
very nice indeed! Is it fixed as it pertains to opening the door? Any arms move for opening the back if need be? Post more pics when you have your bikes loaded.
Looks very cool, it actually compliments the vehicle and adds to it's ruggedness.

Bdud

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Nice rack! I didn't color coordinate my rack like you did, but I also have a Kuat rack (the more basic Transfer rack) and I semi-color coordinated my bike. I make it up to La Honda and El Corte de Madera once in a while. This pic is from across the Bay at Anthony Chabot.

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands IMG_5795
Ibis mojo?

Bdud

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Great looking color and great looking bike. I know this isn't a mountain bike forum but I am looking at the canyon exceed / trek procaliber / specialized epic hardtail as my next bike.

Thank you!!

This definitely looks great. I need to get my first car wash soon but I know nothing about washing / properly taking care of cars.

Yeah, I know nothing about waxing but I need to do some youtube research and figure out what's right.

Cyber orange is amazing. I really like it with the black roof and body color door handles. I wish I had body color tow hooks and body color front bronco badge. I am thinking of removing or painting black the rear badge as well. Overall, the color is great and looks even better in person. Also, it is the marketing color of choice of ford so I am suspicious it will age well. Worst case scenario you can get it wrapped if you want to change the color!

Thanks! Yeah, unfortunately the backup camera is mostly blocked. It's still usable but it's taking a bit of adjustment re-orieting myself with how close I can back up to other cars. The backup sensors are definitely impaired as well which is unfortunate. The cross traffic detection continues to work however which was a pleasant surprise.
You looking at xc race bikes only?

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
How are these 2 racks after all this time @zach and @wilbur_xmas ? Is the back up camera usable when folded up for either one?
The rack is great, Kuat seems to be especially high quality. The backup camera works, but is partially obscured. The rear parking sensors beep continuously for a few seconds and then self-disable until you restart the vehicle.

Ibis mojo?
Yep, Mojo 3, this thing is like having a cheat code on the trails compared to my old bikes (Santa Cruz Blur 'Classic', Kona Explosif Steel Hardtail)

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
Thought y’all would like to see! Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.

Zach

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands F731B452-9623-4C5A-B208-1553B6A9D03E

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands 964440DE-3840-4BF0-B377-85C2C7BB2C2E

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands E9CF1CE1-2B7B-400C-A1AB-F09AF5D74AA0

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands E57D2E58-4529-4689-B39E-715975C00220
Very nice. Those orange accents really tie it together!
Sponsored