thegadgetfish

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I will admit, the only reason I bought this was the price! At $400, it looks and feels amazing. The only problem are that the t-slots are on the sides of the bars, so can’t use Yakima/Rhino accessories.

This one is 43” x 39”, which sits on the side rails nicely. There’s a bigger version at 55” x 55”.

Will try and figure out how to mount my traction boards. If anything i’ll just strap it on.

Ford Bronco Sport Inno Roof Deck 100 installed 32F1D05C-DF1F-4836-8B95-EB4086F32EAC

Ford Bronco Sport Inno Roof Deck 100 installed 7DD1AA4E-7D07-4BDF-A239-211AE3FE9DC3
Sponsored

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
I like their products. Seem fairly priced. Question if you had got the 55 x 55 would the t-slot issue still be a issue?

OP
OP
thegadgetfish

thegadgetfish

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I like their products. Seem fairly priced. Question if you had got the 55 x 55 would the t-slot issue still be a issue?
Unfortunately yes, because it’s a design choice. It would be 100% better if they made their t-slots upward facing like every other company.

Ford Bronco Sport Inno Roof Deck 100 installed F9D78818-688E-4A91-9EE4-524184CA1382

Ford Bronco Sport Inno Roof Deck 100 installed 0FBA49F7-C2F3-475A-BE48-F5E35362BD33

OP
OP
thegadgetfish

thegadgetfish

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Took it out into the Anza-Borrego and Joshua tree this weekend. I was honestly expecting mpg to tank with the awning, rack and traction boards, but it was great. I can usually get 31mpg, trip mileage was 29mpg including offroading and highway.

Ford Bronco Sport Inno Roof Deck 100 installed 4U6A0046.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Inno Roof Deck 100 installed 4U6A0184.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Inno Roof Deck 100 installed 4U6A0066.JPG

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Very nice. I wonder how it would look with stock crossbars that are a good bit higher... hmmm

deep-bronco

Badlands
First Name
Deep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
That looks amazing man! I love that the rack is so light and so easy to take off. Do you mind sharing what crossbars did you use? They sit much lower than the oem ones. Also, how's the wind noise on freeways?

OP
OP
thegadgetfish

thegadgetfish

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That looks amazing man! I love that the rack is so light and so easy to take off. Do you mind sharing what crossbars did you use? They sit much lower than the oem ones. Also, how's the wind noise on freeways?
I have these generic crossbars, they fit good enough and I like the more low profile look. Sturdy too!

Wind noise is minimal and I barely notice it. I will say lack of t-slot channels at the top is a major pain point. Trying to figure out a rotopax mount was a PITA so if you want the flexibility, go with another brand.

deep-bronco

Badlands
First Name
Deep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I have these generic crossbars, they fit good enough and I like the more low profile look. Sturdy too!

Wind noise is minimal and I barely notice it. I will say lack of t-slot channels at the top is a major pain point. Trying to figure out a rotopax mount was a PITA so if you want the flexibility, go with another brand.
I think I will be good. Basically I want a low profile basket of sorts. Wife has said that a full length platform rack is a no-no, because it makes a lot of noise on my Jeep ;) I am not a fan of how baskets look, so this is a good middle ground. As long as I can tie down a few bags, I am good.

Do you happen to have a link to the crossbars?

Also, I am guessing that the rack won't come in the way of the moonroof because it sits way back. Is that correct assumption?

OP
OP
thegadgetfish

thegadgetfish

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I think I will be good. Basically I want a low profile basket of sorts. Wife has said that a full length platform rack is a no-no, because it makes a lot of noise on my Jeep ;) I am not a fan of how baskets look, so this is a good middle ground. As long as I can tie down a few bags, I am good.

Do you happen to have a link to the crossbars?

Also, I am guessing that the rack won't come in the way of the moonroof because it sits way back. Is that correct assumption?

Whoops completely forgot to link theseLockable Heavy Duty Roof Rack... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZMZZ5T9?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

It’ll be great for your use case! It’s pretty small so it can be moved back. I don’t have a moonroof, but I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to see out of it

deep-bronco

Badlands
First Name
Deep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Last edited: