IN SEARCH OF WHAT IS OUT THERE

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It was asked, what's available near 'you'. I am posting whatever appears to be on local stock lots, if you are in the area it might help locate a unicorn
Sponsored

OP
OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
In the Detroit area
1- Cyber Orange First Edition CO FE
2- Black Outer Banks BLACK OB / Ann Arbor
3- Blue OB BLUE OB
4- Black Badlands Black BL / black BL
5- Silver Badlands Silver BL toledo
within 50 miles of me, there are at least 20 outer banks, and over 100 total sports, from Big Bend to First edition.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Ha ha, I check the Ford tracker a bit less than once a day.

Get ready for the list of what is (allegedly) around Portland within 100 miles, keeping in mind that sometimes these are actually spoken for/pre-negotiated so if you call, might be SOL:

A Black Outer Banks
A White Outer Banks
A Red Big Bend

My money is on the red one being most available, it just showed up this week.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
You didn't say they want $45k+ for those OBs!

Many of those links are 404'd if you click-through to the dealer website. Of the valid links, only one has Co-pilot Assist+ -- casualty of the chip shortage?

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL

Many of those links are 404'd if you click-through to the dealer website. Of the valid links, only one has Co-pilot Assist+ -- casualty of the chip shortage?
Hmm, all three of my links worked for me. I usually never go to the dealer sites, but yeah, that $8000 dealer "market adjustment" may be why those are still in stock, heh. The other one better come with the racks and kayaks for that $49k... Still, those are the only three on a lot which is why they do that. We got 3,000,000 people in the area so those Broncos are literally one in a million.

I would discourage anyone shopping from paying that. Simply put, this vehicle isn't worth that sort of money.

Co-Pilot plus is a chip issue. They stated a while back that 360+ was a limited availability/delayed option.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I would discourage anyone shopping from paying that. Simply put, this vehicle isn't worth that sort of money.
Agreed, I paid MSRP less incentives and thought it was an OK deal given market conditions for new and used cars, but I couldn't wait it out since my old car was falling apart. I'd regret paying >MSRP for this car. In a few years, Ford will be producing tons of Mavericks and Bronco Sports.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
In Central Jersey

there are a number of Big Bends , some base models and 1-2 OB’s available

most of the dealerships around me are getting Big Bends fast enough they can keep a few on the lot at all times

I got my Big Bend from dealer stock back in January

Last edited:
OP
OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

Huh that's weird. They all work for me and the ones I just clicked wanted $34 for the OB options. Hmm.

Arcee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevrolet Equinox, 3.6L V6, AWD
I am trying to wait until inventory starts to pick up. Hopefully by November/December things will improve slightly.

OP
OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I linked the Ford locate pages. If you click through to the dealer sites, you'll see they want $45-$49k for the cars.
y'all need to head to Michigan (it's better here anyways ;) ) that's nuts.
This is the dealer I purchased through. The link shows $34k. The one I purchased showed MSRP at the time minus $500 and a dealer discount. After X plan, I still came out lower than what was on the site. I guess it depends on dealerships.

Ford Bronco Sport IN SEARCH OF WHAT IS OUT THERE Screenshot_20210714-125337
Sponsored

Last edited: