Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
At that point I was pre-approved and locked into the 2.9% so I just called it a day. I figure when I go in to sign papers and take it home I'll start hitting them about the cash offers before signing. I wish there was a way to look up what those offers really are before going in. All my subpar Google skills have found nothing. I'd like to read the fine print on them before going in but when you hit "view details" in their page it just says it's an eligible vehicle. There's a $500 one and a $1,000 one listed on mine. They said the $500 is for leasing, even though I found it under the offers section, not the leasing section. I was curious if that $500 one you got could be applied as well but it was not listed on mine on their website.
I forgot about asking cuz I was just pissed at that point, but ask to see the Smart Vincent. it shows what is available based on when ordered and picked up. Found it I think at Bronco Nation.
Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
I forgot about asking cuz I was just pissed at that point, but ask to see the Smart Vincent. it shows what is available based on when ordered and picked up. Found it I think at Bronco Nation.
They definitely don't like to tell ya what all is available unless you force their hand. They might if they are trying to convince ya to buy something but since we ordered they know they've already got the fish on the line.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
They definitely don't like to tell ya what all is available unless you force their hand. They might if they are trying to convince ya to buy something but since we ordered they know they've already got the fish on the line.
And I was literally a phone call away to a low mile used 2 Door Outer Banks 6G Bronco since I also had the other used one. So my line was about to break lol.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And I was literally a phone call away to a low mile used 2 Door Outer Banks 6G Bronco since I also had the other used one. So my line was about to break lol.
Over the past couple years they've gotten one hell of an attitude of take it or leave it. That whole thing with my brothers Prius was a debacle. Been looking for a Prime for a couple years. One showed up two months ago but they wanted $5k adm. Wouldn't drop a penny on it. Last week they dropped it do he went to deal on it at MSRP. Went to trade in his '22 Corolla with 12k miles on it. All the guides said $26-$28k trade in value. They offered $19k even. Wouldn't come up a penny on it. Brought out list of auction results to prove the value. He told them he'd do it for $22k. They refused because they said they'd lose money on it. He went home that night and did the KBB instant offer thing. Came back at a $25.5 offer. Looked it up and that dealer is a participating dealer in that program. Drove back over in the morning and they had to give him $25,500 for his trade. If they hadn't been such greedy assholes, they could have had it for $22k.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Over the past couple years they've gotten one hell of an attitude of take it or leave it. That whole thing with my brothers Prius was a debacle. Been looking for a Prime for a couple years. One showed up two months ago but they wanted $5k adm. Wouldn't drop a penny on it. Last week they dropped it do he went to deal on it at MSRP. Went to trade in his '22 Corolla with 12k miles on it. All the guides said $26-$28k trade in value. They offered $19k even. Wouldn't come up a penny on it. Brought out list of auction results to prove the value. He told them he'd do it for $22k. They refused because they said they'd lose money on it. He went home that night and did the KBB instant offer thing. Came back at a $25.5 offer. Looked it up and that dealer is a participating dealer in that program. Drove back over in the morning and they had to give him $25,500 for his trade. If they hadn't been such greedy assholes, they could have had it for $22k.
Today I was sent a survey. I did not follow the link yet but replied with you dont want me to take the survey but I will. I have not yet. But I got a call from my salesman today and his main focus was making sure he got a good survey. With my hurry up delivery it will not be pretty. Oh and Ford removed my wifi hotspot capability also even though I wanted it. But of course I did not discover that until later on at home. I never got any phone calls from the dealer about anything but they were on top of a price change that I refused to accept. Right now with surveys and social media you would think they would be a little less slime ballish lol.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Today I was sent a survey. I did not follow the link yet but replied with you dont want me to take the survey but I will. I have not yet. But I got a call from my salesman today and his main focus was making sure he got a good survey. With my hurry up delivery it will not be pretty. Oh and Ford removed my wifi hotspot capability also even though I wanted it. But of course I did not discover that until later on at home. I never got any phone calls from the dealer about anything but they were on top of a price change that I refused to accept. Right now with surveys and social media you would think they would be a little less slime ballish lol.
I agree they should be a little more conscious of their reputations. There's a thread going over on the Maverick page where a members pickup showed up. Salesman said he'd call him right back with best financing rates. Sold it to his cousin that same day. When the guy went back in they made up a story about a recall on it and they couldn't show him his rig. They were buying time to find a replacement. Their google reviews got hammered so much they started asking employees and friends to leave 5 star reviews to counter it. I'd definitely leave a bad review if I were you. The world revolves on Google reviews these days.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I am really liking the eruption Green. Good choice.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am really liking the eruption Green. Good choice.
I am too so far. Holy crap does it show dirt though. Might have to break down and actually start washing a vehicle for the first time. My old "it'll rain soon" method just isn't gonna cut it on this one.
Sponsored