ModGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi Everyone, I'm excited to be here. Just bought an Outer Banks and really like it! I wanted to upgrade it a bit for some lite off-roading. I have yet to read all the great information in the forum but wanted to ask if anyone can direct me to a straight-on front & rear view, with white background of a Bronco Sport.

I wanted to see what my Bronco would look like if I modified the Tires, Rims & Lift, so I built this Bronco Tire/Rim/Lift Modifier, but I don't yet have a front or back view. The image below shows my Bronco with 245/65R18 Tires, with a 1" lift. which I think works and I like this look, but am exploring more options.

I built this for myself and then thought some of you might like to see your own modifications, so I put some stuff in that you might find helpful. Feel free to use it. If it helps you - let me know. I'm still thinking of adding in a front & rear view as well - let me know how important that would be. Anyway - thanks in advance if you can help me.

Ford Bronco Sport Image help for Tire/Rim/Lift Bronco Modifier Tool Bronco Sport
Sponsored