If you can't get Bronco Sport then what?

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
normally...no, I will joke with anyone, offer my opinion, personal experiences, right or wrong I don't care, everyone sees things differently and that's what makes the world work. But said particular made it very clear..."I drove 1k miles round trip to test drive a Badlands and Cherokee Trailhawk that happened to be withing 20 miles of each other in San Diego....drove home with the Trailhawk."
OK fair enough...then why come troll on a bronco forum? Take it for what it's worth, view me how you wish. snark and dick move on my part, at least I will own it.
No worries, I think we got our intent confused.
Anyhow, I don't think Cabezone was trolling. He did end up with a Jeep, but has contributed some good thoughtful content to the forum, before and after settling on the Cherokee.
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
No worries, I think we got our intent confused.
Anyhow, I don't think Cabezone was trolling. He did end up with a Jeep, but has contributed some good thoughtful content to the forum, before and after settling on the Cherokee.
Fair enough nobody has to agree on everything, keeps life interesting ?

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Well I did it, I bought a used Crosstrek yesterday. So far I don't hate it.
That last sentence made me laugh. :) I was looking at new Crosstrek in the same color, cause that's the only Subaru color I can stand, about a month back when they still had them on the lot. That was about how I felt looking at it too. Or may be - serviceable. It surely beats not having a car. Things are looking up for you now.

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
My wife and I excitedly head out to the grand opening of a new restaurant in our neighborhood. The menu looks awesome! A long line is forming when we get there. The line is moving slow but interesting conversations with other folks in line and some folks leaving helps to pass the time. Some of the people leaving had a bad experience but most people seem very pleased. Understandable for an opening night. Then we notice one of the apparent part owners snatch a few people out of line behind us and move them up to the front. No biggie until this happens several more times and we actually have to take several steps back. No explanation is given for this. Hunger pangs are staring to set in and I find myself continuously glancing at my watch (we only have the babysitter until 10:30 PM). Then one of the Owners tells the people that were moved ahead of us that they will receive a 25% discount even though they showed up later than us and were originally behind us in line. Nothing is said to us.

Good luck folks! My wife and I have officially moved on to a “different restaurant”. A bit more than I wanted to spend but the options are slim for must have off-road capability combined with other items that are high on our wish list. Maybe we will circle back in a year or three.
Ford Bronco Sport If you can't get Bronco Sport then what? 1623867822952

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My wife and I excitedly head out to the grand opening of a new restaurant in our neighborhood. The menu looks awesome! A long line is forming when we get there. The line is moving slow but interesting conversations with other folks in line and some folks leaving helps to pass the time. Some of the people leaving had a bad experience but most people seem very pleased. Understandable for an opening night. Then we notice one of the apparent part owners snatch a few people out of line behind us and move them up to the front. No biggie until this happens several more times and we actually have to take several steps back. No explanation is given for this. Hunger pangs are staring to set in and I find myself continuously glancing at my watch (we only have the babysitter until 10:30 PM). Then one of the Owners tells the people that were moved ahead of us that they will receive a 25% discount even though they showed up later than us and were originally behind us in line. Nothing is said to us.

Good luck folks! My wife and I have officially moved on to a “different restaurant”. A bit more than I wanted to spend but the options are slim for must have off-road capability combined with other items that are high on our wish list. Maybe we will circle back in a year or three.
Ford Bronco Sport If you can't get Bronco Sport then what? 1623867822952
Best of luck with the new vehicle. The story was a great analogy...what was missing from the narrative was those who were moved ahead chose to sit at the bar with a limited menu, while you insisted on a grand night out to enjoy the full menu, and nothing but a well cooked steak would do. Nothing wrong with a well cooked steak and baked potato...I'd suggest going easy on the salt.?

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Ford Bronco Sport If you can't get Bronco Sport then what? 3D156CAD-1C9F-45C2-B6C0-0A2AC8F67AFC

It’s growing on me ?. One small mod to turn it into the Pacific Northwest edition.