I was told today (04/29/21) I could no longer order the bronco sport Badlands with Badlands package. Is this true?

First Name
Marsha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I was told today I could not order the 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands with BL package. Is this true?
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I was told today I could not order the 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands with BL package. Is this true?
yes at this point it is correct for model year 21. Per April 13, all Badlands 400A and Badlands packages were stopped. Also all Outer Banks and Big Bend Packages, moon roof being the main issue were halted. Likewise ALL bronco sports of ANY trim are paused May 3-17 due to chip and resource shortage. Dealers and this forum have been mentioning it since the first week of April sadly.

Ordering update: last day to order 2021 Badlands is 4/15

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
They stopped taking new orders for anything with the packages a couple of weeks ago (4/15) due to parts shortages.

OP
OP
First Name
Marsha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I submitted order to dealer today for when 2022 opens. Does anyone know when that might be?

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
I submitted order to dealer today for when 2022 opens. Does anyone know when that might be?
How would you even do that when you don't know what the 2022 trim levels, packages, or options are yet? Sounds like the dealer is just enjoying your money.

OP
OP
First Name
Marsha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I did not put any money down. I only let them know options I would want based on 2021. Does anyone know when 2022 opens for ordering?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I did not put any money down. I only let them know options I would want based on 2021. Does anyone know when 2022 opens for ordering?
probably not a bad move at this point, though I'd say the process is muddy at best as every dealer is struggling to fill orders for any model or trim. USUALLY it's August September but...COVID crap has been the downfall of everything at this point.

LVO

Badlands
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
Last week the dealer near me told me I could order BL with BL package, even though I read otherwise on this forum. I went in Monday and walked through everything I wanted. When my salesman went to place order he couldn't do it. After talking to GM he was told no more orders. I sort of expected it but was still hoping for a miracle. The next day I found exactly what I was looking for at a dealer 2.5 hours away. The stars must have aligned because I had searched dealers in a 4 state range looking for my cactus grey BL, BL. It just so happend that someone backed out of a lease right before I inquired about a different car that was listed on their website. They told me they had one that wasn't on the website yet. Needless to say I picked it up today and am absolutely in love with it. I guess the moral of my long winded story is to keep inquiring and keep checking inventory. I'm so happy I didn't give up.

Lt104

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Last week the dealer near me told me I could order BL with BL package, even though I read otherwise on this forum. I went in Monday and walked through everything I wanted. When my salesman went to place order he couldn't do it. After talking to GM he was told no more orders. I sort of expected it but was still hoping for a miracle. The next day I found exactly what I was looking for at a dealer 2.5 hours away. The stars must have aligned because I had searched dealers in a 4 state range looking for my cactus grey BL, BL. It just so happend that someone backed out of a lease right before I inquired about a different car that was listed on their website. They told me they had one that wasn't on the website yet. Needless to say I picked it up today and am absolutely in love with it. I guess the moral of my long winded story is to keep inquiring and keep checking inventory. I'm so happy I didn't give up.
Same here. Looked everywhere. Tried to order. No dice. Found one two hrs away and before we could get there they had a deposit on it. Kept checking autotrader and our cactus gray showed up. Called dealer at 11am. They had two people coming to look at it that afternoon. I put 1000 deposit over phone then drove 8 1/2 hrs next day

Ford Bronco Sport I was told today (04/29/21) I could no longer order the bronco sport Badlands with Badlands package. Is this true? CECB99BF-6BC9-4E85-8B5A-685681AB8402

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Same here. Looked everywhere. Tried to order. No dice. Found one two hrs away and before we could get there they had a deposit on it. Kept checking autotrader and our cactus gray showed up. Called dealer at 11am. They had two people coming to look at it that afternoon. I put 1000 deposit over phone then drove 8 1/2 hrs next day
Awesome looking BS. What size tires on are on there?