I have a VIN number!

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
That's something your dealer can printout for you but... Nothing really matters until you sign your life away right?
True, in that case I guess you can use that same logic for everything then?

For me, I believe having something in writing (or printed copy) is better than not having anything at all. It's also a great source of papertrail to reference back to if needed....and gives you some peace of mind.

Advertisement

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
True, in that case I guess you can use that same logic for everything then?

For me, I believe having something in writing (or printed copy) is better than not having anything at all. It's also a great source of papertrail to reference back to if needed....and gives you some peace of mind.
I agree, but I vaguely remember that at the bottom of that page is a note stating that its an estimate at the time and can be subject to change.

Shiskamba

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Ok so I haven’t heard back via email or phone call, but I checked my status via the Firefox url page just now and both options are listed as “true” so my account DOES reflect the changes I requested! Woohoo!
Confirmed from my dealer the changes were applied to my order over the weekend. So for anyone wondering, it is entirely possible to make changes to your order (options, not trim level, etc. that directly correspond to VIN) after the order has been placed, assigned a VIN, and scheduled for production. The trick is that production obviously can’t have started yet and the options need to be add on features, I.e. floor mats, seat color, CMS, roof rack, etc.

Hope this helps!

shakeandbaker

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray BS Badlands, BMW 135i
Just got my shipped notification through email. Anyone take delivery in Texas? How many days was it for you from shipment to getting to the dealer?

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Ford Fusion
MY First Edition Ford Bronco was built on 12/9 and shipped to dealer. 12/19 arrives at dealer. Today called and they say not there. Ford confirmed was delivered to dealer and talk with them. They don’t know where it is.
10 days would be very fast. Something doesn’t look right.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
MY First Edition Ford Bronco was built on 12/9 and shipped to dealer. 12/19 arrives at dealer. Today called and they say not there. Ford confirmed was delivered to dealer and talk with them. They don’t know where it is.
Wow. That’s crazy

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
it’s been reported from some southern california people, earlier than estimated.

me living in southern california as well, i have an estimated 12/23 - 12/29 delivery, but according to other californians, it’s been coming in about 5 days earlier than the earliest eta. so with that math mine should come tomorrow! but not counting on anything until it says it’s been delivered :)
@Elboy Any update on your bronco?

Last edited:

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
delivered 12/21 was available to purchase same day, parked in my driveway that same night. Estimated delivery was 12/23-29. Shipped 12/11
That's awesome! Congratulations!!! According to Ford's Vehicle Order Tracking site, I have an est delivery date for 1/11/2021. I'm in Corona so hopefully it'll be the same for me!

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
That's awesome! Congratulations!!! According to Ford's Vehicle Order Tracking site, I have an est delivery date for 1/11/2021. I'm in Corona so hopefully it'll be the same for me!
nice! through obsessive VIN tracking i’ve noticed a lot of Riverside dealerships receive delivery quite fast. so maybe Corona would receive the same faster than average delivery times! I wouldn’t be surprised if yours came in soon after new years but better to expect less :)

Dubblxtc

First Edition
First Name
Darryl
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
So mine was the first Limited Edition to come in at dealer. They sold it as soon as got to the lot. No other Limited Edition came in. After talking with Ford and Dealer numerous times. Thursday morning got a call they had one in. It wasn’t same VIN so someone got mine and I got somebody else’s. So I have it home and I was 2nd person to purchase from dealer. I have to say it’s pretty slick driving and all talking about the Area51 color. Still really upset at what they did.

F10D30E7-B89D-4280-BB3B-C3B43C36EFF4.jpeg

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
So mine was the first Limited Edition to come in at dealer. They sold it as soon as got to the lot. No other Limited Edition came in. After talking with Ford and Dealer numerous times. Thursday morning got a call they had one in. It wasn’t same VIN so someone got mine and I got somebody else’s. So I have it home and I was 2nd person to purchase from dealer. I have to say it’s pretty slick driving and all talking about the Area51 color. Still really upset at what they did.

F10D30E7-B89D-4280-BB3B-C3B43C36EFF4.jpeg
@Dubblxtc What an awful experience, but I’m glad you eventually got your Bronco Sport. Did it have all the options and everything you wanted (the same as your reservation)?

Last edited:

Advertisement