Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Nice...I like the retro vibe. Cool hat!
I don’t wear hats but why wouldn’t I. There is a horse coming out of a barrel at a local grocery store I want it. It’s a display for some kind of wine. Maybe they will sell it. The horse looks like ours on the display.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I don’t wear hats but why wouldn’t I. There is a horse coming out of a barrel at a local grocery store I want it. It’s a display for some kind of wine. Maybe they will sell it. The horse looks like ours on the display.
Ask the manager what they are going to do with it. Either they toss it out or it goes to an employee but it doesn't hurt to ask. Or...contact the company who displays it and see if they can help you out. Sometimes stuff like that ends up on auction sites too.

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ask the manager what they are going to do with it. Either they toss it out or it goes to an employee but it doesn't hurt to ask. Or...contact the company who displays it and see if they can help you out. Sometimes stuff like that ends up on auction sites too.
It’s the plan tomorrow when I go in. I’ll try to get a picture of it. My mom use to work there so I know the managers.

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
That may help a lot more than you know.
I hope I can get it when they throw it out. Normally That’s what they do at that store.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'll admit, I was hoping to have enough points left over, my Ford order capped out the freebies so I just paid for a cool bronco shirt. Problem is, that's coming through the mail via Seminole/Orlando USPS by far the WORST distribution center in America.

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I saw that Hat at Advance Auto today . I got the one I have from Ford .
Ford Bronco Sport I had to! tempImageQBHyX0
Yep I bought it at advance auto parts. I was getting gas tank straps for my truck and seen it.

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'll admit, I was hoping to have enough points left over, my Ford order capped out the freebies so I just paid for a cool bronco shirt. Problem is, that's coming through the mail via Seminole/Orlando USPS by far the WORST distribution center in America.
I don’t know Fedex is pretty incompetent. I’m curious how there still in business.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I don’t know Fedex is pretty incompetent. I’m curious how there still in business.
Fink i have stories about fedex you’re a thousamd percent right. Just last week we started one of those meal kit services to try, and FedSux delivered over a $100 of my food to one of my neighbors’ houses. They keep screwing up I’m gonna have to cancel and tell that service I can’t come back till they switch to UPS :)

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
There really should be a BIG Like button for certain situations. This is one.
BIG LIKE

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
FedEx is pretty reliable in my area

as a volume shipper the rates I get from FedEx compared to other carriers are enough of a difference that we can tolerate a couple of lost packages . ( we check rates with FedEx and UPS every year)

I have received more damaged goods from UPS then from FedEx (probably something to do with how the local hubs operate more than the companies as a whole )
Sponsored