I got my email today !! My Badlands is built !!

OP
OP
C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
Granger is a standup dealer, they do not do package shenanigans like many dealers. No ADMs. Yes, everything in writing.

Here is their offer. I can highly recommend them.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/order-a-2023-bronco-sport-at-3-under-invoice.6928/#post-126160
:) That's great that they are offering that to the public from the principal that usually the owner :like: I was just curious :crazy: cause there are still some local Ford dealerships in some states that are also very up front and also offer with no package shenanigans add on going on :sunglasses: I guess those dealership are kinda stupid for not coming on this forums to advertise :handshake:

OP
OP
C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
:) That's great that they are offering that to the public from the principal that usually the owner :like: I was just curious :crazy: cause there are still some local Ford dealerships in some states that are also very up front and also offer with no package shenanigans add on going on :sunglasses: I guess those dealership are kinda stupid for not coming on this forums to advertise :handshake:
:crackup: I guess I'm also a stupid one on here :crazy: I just saw another Ford Dealership offering at 2% under oh my LOL :yawn: Ops maybe I should look a little better before opening my mouth :sunglasses:

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
not every dealer is willing to deal with out of town, on-line sales. They are typically lower margin and require high volume (and plenty of allocations, which, as Zach at Granger mentioned, is beyond the dealer's control).

The typical dealer experience is a dead turnoff for most buyers. Read the glowing reviews for Granger, in and out in 15-20mins, no upsales, no unfriendly interactions, etc. Many buyers are willing to travel hundreds of miles to avoid typical dealer tactics.

OP
OP
C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
not every dealer is willing to deal with out of town, on-line sales. They are typically lower margin and require high volume (and plenty of allocations, which, as Zach at Granger mentioned, is beyond the dealer's control).

The typical dealer experience is a dead turnoff for most buyers. Read the glowing reviews for Granger, in and out in 15-20mins, no upsales, no unfriendly interactions, etc. Many buyers are willing to travel hundreds of miles to avoid typical dealer tactics.
:sunglasses: No believe me I do understand and that is correct with allocations with some of the dealership:) Yes it can be a very bad experience for a lot of people in a lot of these dealerships out there :frown: We have a big dealership in my general area here that I can't understand why people still buy from them :crying: So I'm glad that your being taken care of :clap: I was just curious cause sometimes those ads are not always true with what they say due to what has been going on in the car market :crazy: I have heard plenty of horror stories when it come down to the final transaction of the deal. :curse: We all want to save some šŸ’° when it come to buy a vehicles :like: cause they are expensive :frown:

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
There's a dealer in south Jersey near AC that was doing 2% under, I think. Advertised on the Escape forum. Can get contact information for people there at fordescape.org.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
:clap: I have had my BS BL since Monday :like: I have not put the pictures up yet
How long do we need to wait for these pictures? I could lie and say Iā€™m patient, but I think everyone knows better! :crackup:

Also, what did you name it?

OP
OP
C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
How long do we need to wait for these pictures? I could lie and say Iā€™m patient, but I think everyone knows better! :crackup:

:) Thank you for asking :like: I named it my froggy šŸø and I been slacking on here :crazy: due to my back and also with that broken leg :crying: I just had the wheels and tires instal last Thursday :like: There not the best pictures but it will be a before and after :clap:

:) I have been a slacker for awhile and really have not taken any pictures but only this one :clap: It's name is my froggy :like:

Ford Bronco Sport I got my email today !! My Badlands is built !! 70187984241__EBDE1568-189D-4BCC-9C6E-2FA7D98D51FA
Sponsored