I got my email today !! My Badlands is built !!

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
Hello !!
I got my email today :clap: that my BS Badlands was scheduled for Production on 1-13-23 and it was built on 1-16-23 . It should be at my
dealership around Feb 3- Feb 9 . Now I will not hold my Breath for that :whew: but at least if has moved from my order date of 9-20-23.
I'm excited . The only thing :crackup: I wish I was on the hype sooner with the BS ! :blush: I probably could of saved myself at least 5000 or more :crackup:
Oh well it's coming now and of course I did get the Eruption Green Metallic with all of the extras !! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Sponsored

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Congrats! The Eruption Green is super sharp especially when the sun glistens on it! I'm waiting on mine as well. It'll be well worth it! Ours will be an Outer Banks in Oxford White with the Technology Package. The last shipment status I got was on Monday and it's currently in Illinois. The VinView tracker has two ETA estimates, one for Jan. 20 and one for Jan. 27. Realistically I'm thinking our arrival time will be more around yours in early February. We'll see.

OP
OP
C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
Congrats! The Eruption Green is super sharp especially when the sun glistens on it! I'm waiting on mine as well. It'll be well worth it! Ours will be an Outer Banks in Oxford White with the Technology Package. The last shipment status I got was on Monday and it's currently in Illinois. The VinView tracker has two ETA estimates, one for Jan. 20 and one for Jan. 27. Realistically I'm thinking our arrival time will be more around yours in early February. We'll see.
Thank you !! That's is great that yours B.S O.B is also on its way to you :clap: . Now the thing we need to hope for is that the delivery process to get our B.S to the dealership go smoothly :crazy:

OP
OP
C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
:clap: I have had my BS BL since Monday :like: I have not put the pictures up yet of everything I have had done so far :) due to I'm still waiting on something that I thought would of been done by Tuesday the 21 since I thought it was taken care of on Tuesday 14 :frown: But I will say the little that I have driven it :clap: so far I like more then I thought I would :shock: I'm shocked that I like it as much as I do.. WOW :cwl:

Last edited:

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
how long did it actually take between "built" and arrival at the dealer? Mine was "built" 2/24.

I'm figuring about one month. Granger will hold it for 30days. So planning a mid-late April pickup for weather, and getting good plane ticket prices by buying now.

OP
OP
C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
how long did it actually take between "built" and arrival at the dealer? Mine was "built" 2/24.

I'm figuring about one month. Granger will hold it for 30days. So planning a mid-late April pickup for weather, and getting good plane ticket prices by buying now.
:) I order my on BS BL on 9-20-22 and it had a build date of Jan 13-23 and was deliver on 2-6-23
to the dealership in Indiana so almost 3 weeks :like: I think it sat in IL at the trains station for almost a week. :)

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
:) I order my on BS BL on 9-20-22 and it had a build date of Jan 13-23 and was deliver on 2-6-23
to the dealership in Indiana so almost 3 weeks :like: I think it sat in IL at the trains station for almost a week. :)
That's quick, vs the late fall timeframes (holdups due to recalls, shipping, supply issues).

I just received my "built" email, with a Ford expectation of deliver to Granger between March 13-19. So 2-3 weeks.

We will probably look for a shipping company and save the sight seeing trip for the Mav delivery (hopefully over the summer).

OP
OP
C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
That's quick, vs the late fall timeframes (holdups due to recalls, shipping, supply issues).

I just received my "built" email, with a Ford expectation of deliver to Granger between March 13-19. So 2-3 weeks.

We will probably look for a shipping company and save the sight seeing trip for the Mav delivery (hopefully over the summer).
:) Yes it was :) I know someone that order a BS BL before I put my order in for mine :clap: It took 9months for oder date to delivery to dealership and they had everything on theirs as of what mine had with the tow & 360 & premium package and it was almost 3900.00 less then mine was :shock: and that was MSRP sticker also :shock: So you would just have a transport company deliver it to the state that you live in then:question: Any reason your not using your local Ford Dealership :sunglasses:

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
OP
OP
C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
Yes, tremendous ADM's for local dealers. Granger was 3% below invoice. I'm saving some 5-10k. This one, for example, absent the 360+, is over 10k more than mine with 360+. https://www.futurefordclovis.com/vehicle/3FMCR9B6XPRD15323/2023--Ford--Bronco_Sport--Clovis--CA/ Though, the way inventory is building for the BS, I suspect that differential will be a lot small very soon.
:frown: Well that's to bad that they are still charging for ADM's there :crying: The market has been changing
in my local area with ADM's on different vehicle :) With " Granger being at 3% below invoice " Are they charging a dealer add on that you have to get to get that pricing :question:There were dealer's that
would charge sticker at MSRP price but you had to add a 2000-5000 package to get that price :crazy:
But if you have seen the invoice on the BS and they have put it in writing for you :crazy: I have seen
their add on here :frown: I will not say more on that :crying: Due to what I do for a living once my leg heals
and my back :sunglasses: I plan on going back to work Mar 13 so if things don't turn out how nice it sounds💰Keep me in mind :)
Sponsored