I do not recommend roof mounted bike racks. Hitch mounted rack is the way to go.

Legacy40k

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Bronco Sport
Well yea... lol. I have a roof rack on my Focus ST, but it's relatively low to the ground. No idea how I'd get my bike on top of the Bronco Sport without a ladder.

FairFrank

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
I agree. I couldn't imagine getting my Harley on the roof of my BS.

Ford Bronco Sport I do not recommend roof mounted bike racks. Hitch mounted rack is the way to go. maxresdefault
Wow, great setup! Roof racks are suitable only for small cars, not our case. Can't imagine how to place my bikes(these) in another case...

Last edited:

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
I use the inside mounting rack only. I can't have my babies exposed to the elements. Two bikes upright was the main selling point for me.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I would agree. Also, I know people that forgot they had a bike up there, and well, the result was not good (low overhang/drive through).
Yet you keep Snoopy up there?

OP
OP

Bdud

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I use the inside mounting rack only. I can't have my babies exposed to the elements. Two bikes upright was the main selling point for me.
I can't see them fitting. You can actually get 2 bikes in there? I'm also not a fan of having to take the front wheel off every time too.

Last edited: