I bit the bullet and ordered a '22 Badlands

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
You must be hanging around the g6 forum!
Hahaha I do! Plus I have a friend who ordered a full size Bronco in July 2020 and it is being delivered this coming week!

OP
OP
The Shark

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2019 Miata RF 30AE
I also bought an OB then ordered a 22 BL, build week Dec 6 supposedly. Carvana gave me an offer a little over $39k for my OB a couple weeks back, which is a little more than I paid originally I think. In AZ, if a trade in and buy I only have to pay sales tax on the difference, so the dealer has that advantage in getting my trade. More than anything else I wanted to get away from the 3 cyl, although I’ve got to admit It has been fine.

Enjoy!
If you have a Carmax nearby check them out, I actually got more money for the OBX from Carmax. Carvana offered $40,450 and Carmax gave me $41k. Carmax became the proud owner. $5k more than I paid for it.

SportWest

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Carvana is offering me ~$1,000 more than I paid for my Big Bend even with 8,000 miles on it.

Tempted to put in an order for a 22 Badlands for the 2.0L engine but will have to drive an old car for several months. Guessing a Feb/March build date if put in soon.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Carvana is offering me ~$1,000 more than I paid for my Big Bend even with 8,000 miles on it.

Tempted to put in an order for a 22 Badlands for the 2.0L engine but will have to drive an old car for several months. Guessing a Feb/March build date if put in soon.
Yeah, they are only building them one week in Jan and I think that week has been handed out.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Hahaha I do! Plus I have a friend who ordered a full size Bronco in July 2020 and it is being delivered this coming week!
Semantics, but they might of reserved in July of 2020 but could not have ordered until beginning of 2021. Ask me how I know! 🤔. I have a full size 2 door Badlands on order, but because of dealer allocations, I won’t see it for a few years. I decided to order a BS BL to fill the gap and it helps the dealership with allocations as well. The “Hang in there” or “stay pumped” is used often on that site as a phrase from Ford.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Semantics, but they might of reserved in July of 2020 but could not have ordered until beginning of 2021. Ask me how I know! 🤔. I have a full size 2 door Badlands on order, but because of dealer allocations, I won’t see it for a few years. I decided to order a BS BL to fill the gap and it helps the dealership with allocations as well. The “Hang in there” or “stay pumped” is used often on that site as a phrase from Ford.
Accurate On reservations. Yeah Like that site. Lots of good info. Hang in there for your FS Bronco!!!! “ :p

Advertisement

Advertisement