HRG 1.25" Lift vs. Woolworth Motorsports 1.25" Lift (Badlands) (1.5" For Other Trims)

tshaw03

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands/ 2018 Edge Titanium
So I'm running into a little bit of a conundrum here. Another company based out of North Carolina (HRG Engineering) has developed and released a 1.25" level-lift kit (which includes sway-bar end links, sub-frame spacers, camber bolts, etc.) for the Bronco Sport Badlands which is the same amount of lift that Woolworth Motorsports has for the Badlands. They both seem to be made from roughly the same quality materials and are fabricated right here in the USA. The only thing is that the HRG lift that is being offered is almost $200 less than the Woolworth Motorsports lift at $339 vs $525. I believe they both offer lifetime warranties on their spacers, so I'm wondering why there is such a huge discrepancy in pricing since they both seem to be offering quality products. I finally have some extra money in my pocket due to a bonus at work and want to make sure I'm making a quality purchase when I bite this bullet. I would love to put some 32s on my Badlands in the future, so I want to make the right purchase that will last. @FordBroncoLifts, I realize as time goes on, you will have more competition in this market, but could you say how your lift application compares/contrasts with this application from HRG Engineering? Also, if anyone else has any hands-on feedback/expertise with either of these companies, please share your experiences in this post.

HRG Engineering Lift Link: https://www.hrgengineering.com/product-page/1-5-inch-38mm-lift-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-sport

FordBroncoLifts (Woolworth) Lift Link: https://fordrangerlifts.com/shop/ols/products/xn-2021-bronco-sport-bfe-1-14-level-lift-fits-badlands-and-first-edition-qk69b

Thanks everyone for any and all feedback!
Sponsored

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
ohhh that is a nice new kit. it also shows the kit is for all trim levels. nice to see more companies getting in on the BS market.

OP
OP
tshaw03

tshaw03

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands/ 2018 Edge Titanium
ohhh that is a nice new kit. it also shows the kit is for all trim levels. nice to see more companies getting in on the BS market.
Yes, it is. The HRG lift is 1.5 inches for a Base, Big Bend, and Outer Banks while it is 1.25 inches for the Badlands. You are correct.

FordBroncoLifts

Base
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport 2019 ranger Fx4
So I'm running into a little bit of a conundrum here. Another company based out of North Carolina (HRG Engineering) has developed and released a 1.25" level-lift kit (which includes sway-bar end links, sub-frame spacers, camber bolts, etc.) for the Bronco Sport Badlands which is the same amount of lift that Woolworth Motorsports has for the Badlands. They both seem to be made from roughly the same quality materials and are fabricated right here in the USA. The only thing is that the HRG lift that is being offered is almost $200 less than the Woolworth Motorsports lift at $339 vs $525. I believe they both offer lifetime warranties on their spacers, so I'm wondering why there is such a huge discrepancy in pricing since they both seem to be offering quality products. I finally have some extra money in my pocket due to a bonus at work and want to make sure I'm making a quality purchase when I bite this bullet. I would love to put some 32s on my Badlands in the future, so I want to make the right purchase that will last. @FordBroncoLifts, I realize as time goes on, you will have more competition in this market, but could you say how your lift application compares/contrasts with this application from HRG Engineering? Also, if anyone else has any hands-on feedback/expertise with either of these companies, please share your experiences in this post.

HRG Engineering Lift Link: https://www.hrgengineering.com/product-page/1-5-inch-38mm-lift-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-sport

FordBroncoLifts (Woolworth) Lift Link: https://fordrangerlifts.com/shop/ols/products/xn-2021-bronco-sport-bfe-1-14-level-lift-fits-badlands-and-first-edition-qk69b

similar indeed.My kit is more expensive because I use more parts. Besides the front strut spacers, rear trailing arm drop, and rear coil spacers My kit includes a rear sub frame drop to keep a better ride and rear suspension geometry. More steel, more bolts, etc. that is why there is a price difference. Plus I specialize in Ford only models with all my kits. Looks like the other company specializes in Honda’s and Subarus and is just trying to dip into fords. All good either way you pick. Plus I am a 25 years veteran of off road racing so that might help. Lol straight from the horses mouth. Have a good one. ???

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
similar indeed.My kit is more expensive because I use more parts. Besides the front strut spacers, rear trailing arm drop, and rear coil spacers My kit includes a rear sub frame drop to keep a better ride and rear suspension geometry. More steel, more bolts, etc. that is why there is a price difference. Plus I specialize in Ford only models with all my kits. Looks like the other company specializes in Honda’s and Subarus and is just trying to dip into fords. All good either way you pick. Plus I am a 25 years veteran of off road racing so that might help. Lol straight from the horses mouth. Have a good one. ???
THAT’S where I have seen your name before! Sheesh.

davidhluther

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What is the difference in the labor like, for us mechanically challenged folks? And I see the tire guidance on your site (thanks for adding that), how does that work with 245/70/17 on a BL+BL, if I picked up the kit for the 1” from factory plus the 1.25” from your kit? Would I be able to get away without any cutting, or is that just the way it goes if I want that size tire? Also, I noticed the HRG one has optional camber bolts — I’m not familiar with those, is that something you include?

Last edited:

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Well said from the retailer. Truth is if you're doing off-road research and haven't come across Robby Woolworth you haven't done enough research.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks decent, kind of a hybrid of the RC kit and the Woolworth kit. How come the description says " FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY"

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Well I just ordered the Woolworth kit, when it gets here and all installed I'll give ya my opinion!

jkbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jkbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
2021Bronco Sport
We just installed this HRG Engineering kit on our Outer Banks and love it. Deferentially worth it. I talked to Ben multiple times and his team is very friendly to work with.

Here is the video we did installing ours talking about it.

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Nice just installed same kit today replaced the ready lift what a difference in quality and most of all no more strut rattle ?

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
We just installed this HRG Engineering kit on our Outer Banks and love it. Deferentially worth it. I talked to Ben multiple times and his team is very friendly to work with.

Here is the video we did installing ours talking about it.

Did you use the camber bolts? I purchased them but will probably take them to the alignment shop if they are needed
Sponsored