Howdy

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
I'm interested in getting a Bronco Sport in about a year and a half, so it'll probably end up being a 2022 model. I've currently got a 3rd generation Escape that I like well enough, but I'd already decided that the 4th generation Escape just wasn't for me. Being a Ford guy, I was happy to discover that the Bronco Sport is for me. I'm joining here so I can start learning about the vehicle through your experiences. Doubt I'll post again until I'm close to buying or already have a new Bronco Sport.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tall Timbers

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
Howdy... again. Today I ordered a 2022 Badlands Bronco Sport with the Premium package and no moonroof, and added a few other things like the tow package and the copilot360. Told the salesman I didn't really want to get it before next summer so he could send me to the back of the line if they were going to get it here before then.

Last edited:

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Howdy... again. Today I ordered a 2022 Badlands Bronco Sport with the Premium package and no moonroof, and added a few other things like the tow package and the copilot360. Told the salesman I really didn't really want to get it before next summer so he could send me to the back of the line if they were going to get it here before then.
Awesome congrats! Your build is basically the same as mine by the sounds of it. Enjoy! This forum is great for passing the time & learning while waiting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bronchette Introductions 8
Marbec Southwest USA 15
tburner Introductions 0
Brett Lumsden Introductions 8
txbronc Texas 10