• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Virginia How to keep your Pew pew Secure

Virgo Life

Badlands
First Name
USCGRescue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Spot Badlands 2022
Rear passenger side Secret compartment safe....

Sponsored

Maxwellian

Badlands
First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Just know that all this bolts into is foam and plastic. The rear seat bottom cushion is just clipped in, the lockbox will come out with it. I got one of the knockoffs and added some bolts to catch steel parts

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just know that all this bolts into is foam and plastic. The rear seat bottom cushion is just clipped in, the lockbox will come out with it. I got one of the knockoffs and added some bolts to catch steel parts
Good place maybe for valuables. But for pews, I want it on my person, in a more accessible place or if in certain less free areas where I canā€™t have itā€¦ just donā€™t goā€¦ or have it in the way back since passenger compartment is typically not allowed even locked.

OP
OP
Virgo Life

Virgo Life

Badlands
First Name
USCGRescue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Spot Badlands 2022
Thank you both for the replies...
Both valid points.
Appreciate the heads up on the "Bolts to catch thr steel parts"...I will do as well.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Good place maybe for valuables. But for pews, I want it on my person, in a more accessible place or if in certain less free areas where I canā€™t have itā€¦ just donā€™t goā€¦ or have it in the way back since passenger compartment is typically not allowed even locked.
This is why I removed mine. If I need to secure my pew, I have a safe under the seat that I can reach. Itā€™s also small enough that I can put it in my pack and take it with me. As a side note, my concealed will fit in phone section, when Iā€™m in my home state. Keeps it from scratching up the plastic interior or getting tangled with the seat belt.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
This is why I removed mine. If I need to secure my pew, I have a safe under the seat that I can reach. Itā€™s also small enough that I can put it in my pack and take it with me. As a side note, my concealed will fit in phone section, when Iā€™m in my home state. Keeps it from scratching up the plastic interior or getting tangled with the seat belt.
I don't know about laying a chunk of metal on the phone charger.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, the magazine does not sit over the power source and the area, itself, doesnā€™t get that hot. The trigger is protected by a proper holster. The only parts actually in the phone area are the barrel and slide. Being right handed, itā€™s more of a comfort thing. I generally conceal between 4-5 oā€™clock, but I have a LH conceal holster, for 7-8 too. When I open, itā€™s at 3 with a forward cant. With as soft as the plastic is in the Bronco Sport cab, Iā€™ll secure it off body, but only during travel. Itā€™s bac k on body before I exit the vehicle.
Boomer Sooner Bronclahoma. šŸ˜

jhnvan

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
I live in the land of no pews in your car unless you are going to the range and it's double locked :( or if you are a criminal.... they get to have their pew with them and not go to jail...

So no use for a safe on my bs.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Well, the magazine does not sit over the power source and the area, itself, doesnā€™t get that hot. The trigger is protected by a proper holster. The only parts actually in the phone area are the barrel and slide. Being right handed, itā€™s more of a comfort thing. I generally conceal between 4-5 oā€™clock, but I have a LH conceal holster, for 7-8 too. When I open, itā€™s at 3 with a forward cant. With as soft as the plastic is in the Bronco Sport cab, Iā€™ll secure it off body, but only during travel. Itā€™s bac k on body before I exit the vehicle.
Boomer Sooner Bronclahoma. šŸ˜
How bout those Cowboys last night? Seems about everything in New York is going to hell.

I feel fortunate to live in a state with Constitutional carry. Life is not without risk and I refuse to live in fear of minor incidents, like losing a pistol. Pales to the risk of losing your life. I have a good number of pistols and the loss of a carry pistol wouldn't be huge, unless it was one of the handful that have emotional attachments. I'm not a fan of safes. Don't know what they cost, but you can probably order a Glock clone from Palmetto State Arms for the same cost. Maybe consider buying a gun for your vehicle. If you lose it, you lose it. I'd rather spend dollars on a pistol than a safe.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iā€˜m not a big fan of safes either, but I got the little one when I was buying the Fat Boy Jr. For my home. Washington has some newer laws about securing pistols and rifles. I like it primarily because it doesnā€™t require batteries. Mechanical, not electronic, and is small enough to fit in the console between the seats of my F150. Now itā€™s convenient if I travel out of my home state and small enough to put in my pack/purse and not leave in the Sport.

Not a Cowboys fan. Not really a big sports fan, but my dad was from Norman and attended UO before he had hearing issues (1930ā€™s timeframe).

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I live in the land of no pews in your car unless you are going to the range and it's double locked :( or if you are a criminal.... they get to have their pew with them and not go to jail...

So no use for a safe on my bs.
Sadly true here. Not even allowed to go buy a pew now hardly, but that only seems to affect legitimate businesses & ownersā€¦
Ford Bronco Sport How to keep your Pew pew Secure 1694469289527

jhnvan

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
Yeah buying the pews here is not the same anymore :(

• Sad
Reactions: MJE

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
yeah. I carry AIWB. So no worries on the belt or interior damage.

kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
I installed a small gun safe in 350Z. It has a fingerprint sensor and a cable that will loop around the seat. I plan to use the same safe in my Bronco Sport or may get another one for the Bronco. I have a license to carry it but there are some locations where they are permitted and better to have it locked up than loose inside the vehicle.
Sponsored