How Long Did It Take To Get Order Confirmation?

JackisDunn

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hello Everyone!
I placed a deposit on my BS Outer Banks Friday and my Dealer told me he was entering it into the ordering system. How long did it take you guys to receive your order confirmation after you placed your deposits with your dealers?
Sponsored

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Should be just a few minutes, if not nearly immediately. If you still haven't received an email confirmation from Ford then either A: your dealer didn't actually place the order, B: your dealer entered the wrong email address in the order from, or C: maybe Ford doesn't confirm orders on Sunday? Totally guessing on that last one.

EDIT: just reread your post and saw you placed the order on Friday, I thought you said you placed it today. I would definitely call your dealer as soon as you can to confirm they placed it, and they have the correct email address.

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered 12/28 and got an order # next day. Never received an email from Ford, but dealer texted me Friday saying I have a VIN now. Is it a big deal if we didn’t get anything from Ford directly?

Ash426

Big Bend
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
I ordered 12/28 and got an order # next day. Never received an email from Ford, but dealer texted me Friday saying I have a VIN now. Is it a big deal if we didn’t get anything from Ford directly?
That’s my situation as well, my assumption was that the dealership was getting the emails or updates. I ordered 12/19 and my dealership gave me my VIN 1/8. I’ve never gotten any communication from Ford directly.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
That’s my situation as well, my assumption was that the dealership was getting the emails or updates. I ordered 12/19 and my dealership gave me my VIN 1/8. I’ve never gotten any communication from Ford directly.
Plug your VIN in on the tracker under the Tracking tab. It should come up with your name in the details.
Sponsored