How did everyone get their VIN and window stickers?

astra020

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
How did everyone get their VIN and window stickers? Did you ask the dealer or did Ford email them to you?
Sponsored

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You must be talking about those who ordered their vehicles. I bought mine off the lot and the VIN is on the registration and the window sticker was laminated by the dealer and placed in the back seat before I drove home. It now hangs on the wall around 4 feet to the left of my computer.

OP
OP

astra020

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
You must be talking about those who ordered their vehicles. I bought mine off the lot and the VIN is on the registration and the window sticker was laminated by the dealer and placed in the back seat before I drove home. It now hangs on the wall around 4 feet to the left of my computer.
I’m talking about orders

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
How did everyone get their VIN and window stickers? Did you ask the dealer or did Ford email them to you?
If you provided your sales person with your email address and he/she did actually enter that into the system when submitting your order then you should received an order confirmation email from Ford with a few days (sometimes hours). Your email is what they use to send you order status updates, including VIN issuance, etc. HTH.

krupBB

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I got my Vin from my dealer. I don’t think they put my email on the order because I never received confirmation from Ford. Just a text from the dealer 4 weeks later with a build date and a vin. Still do not have a window sticker.When do you usually receive one?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I ordered mine on 9/10 and did not get an email. Ford did confirm when I called them that they had the order. I texted my sales guy yesterday and he showed a production date in their computer so he gave me the VIN. The VIN is assigned when the plant accepts it for production. I now use the Ford order tracker to track everything. I would call your dealership an,d ask them to check and see if it is scheduled and get the VIN if it is.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I got my Vin from my dealer. I don’t think they put my email on the order because I never received confirmation from Ford. Just a text from the dealer 4 weeks later with a build date and a vin. Still do not have a window sticker.When do you usually receive one?
Window sticker is available once it is actually being built. It should show up as a link in the ford order tracker page you go to to track your order

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

OP
OP

astra020

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I ordered mine on 9/10 and did not get an email. Ford did confirm when I called them that they had the order. I texted my sales guy yesterday and he showed a production date in their computer so he gave me the VIN. The VIN is assigned when the plant accepts it for production. I now use the Ford order tracker to track everything. I would call your dealership an,d ask them to check and see if it is scheduled and get the VIN if it is.
Thanks. I called the dealer and got it. I have a 10/4 build week so I’m getting close.

krupBB

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Window sticker is available once it is actually being built. It should show up as a link in the ford order tracker page you go to to track your order

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Thank you! I got my window sticker on the 19th and it was in production and built yesterday! Estimated delivery date of 10/30
Sponsored