How are you finding front seat size and comfort?

Ridn Dirty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BSBL
I couldn't decide if my driver seat is gradually becoming lobsided, I feel likely I'm starting to lean toward the door, I don't get the same sensation in the front passenger seat. I'm only around 2K miles Anyone else experiencing that? I also came from a Camaro and found those seats very comfy as well.
I was just about to post my complaint about that, but saw your post first. I thought I was going crazy as I feel like my body is always leaning towards the door. It's difficult to keep the centerline of my body on the vertical centerline of the steering wheel.
Sponsored

PetariJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Try and post a picture of yours , there are a ton of knowledgeable owners on here. Maybe someone can spot a cause.
Ford Bronco Sport How are you finding front seat size and comfort? 28DF4BD7-DE4D-49B6-999C-80CC1FCFA52A
Ford Bronco Sport How are you finding front seat size and comfort? E8138F1B-EC8D-4181-AED8-37D7970524CF
Here’s a photo, love how worn out the leather already looks lol. Also I don’t have a photo of it but the chair back has a 1 degree tilt toward the door. The passenger side was at 0. Checked multiple points.

PetariJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m also surprised by the varying quality of the cushions sent for replacement in my driver seat. They feel flimsy and soft compared to other bronco sports I have sat in.

KrisT

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I have an ‘22 F150 and a ‘23 BSBL. I am wondering why I cannot lean back into the seat of the BSBL. My upper back lays into the F150 but not the BSBL. Also, the headrest, IMO, is too far back. I just finished a 3600 mile adventure in my BSBL and found it difficult to ‘nap’. Wishing it had better commuter seats.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
Front seat works for me.

CloneOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I haven't noticed the lean you guys/gals are talking about but I am worried about the bolster wear from getting in and out.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
I have an ‘22 F150 and a ‘23 BSBL. I am wondering why I cannot lean back into the seat of the BSBL. My upper back lays into the F150 but not the BSBL. Also, the headrest, IMO, is too far back. I just finished a 3600 mile adventure in my BSBL and found it difficult to ‘nap’. Wishing it had better commuter seats.
Have you tried tilting it forward more?

KrisT

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I have tried every way possible to adjust the seat. It is great for daily driving. Not for leaning back long trips.
Sponsored