Hot Selling for Your Bronco Sport! Center Console Armrest Cover, Best Gift for You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsboomy

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Do you feel tired when long time driving?
Do you feel terrible when your center console armrest been scratched from your pet?
Do you think your car interior can make a little difference to feel more stylish ?
The item is just for you!

Center Console Armrest Cover for 2021-2022 Ford Bronco Sports

Designed to enable the driver of car to place the arm while driving for a long time, so that arm can be effectively rested without being sore and stiff.
Let me just introduce my item :
  • Made of TPE material, which is non-toxic and tasteless, and will not scratch your original armrest box cover, giving your center console cover all-round protection.
  • Protect the factory armrest from being scratched by your dog’s muddy paws, wear resistance, a nice look to your armrest.
  • Center console armrest cover cushion is specially designed for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport CX430.
  • Enhance the style and appearance of your car with our arm rest cushion, spices up your car's interior.
  • Super easy to apply, just cover it on the armrest box, durable enough that it’s not easy to be broken when installing.

Now we offer a 20% discount for BroncoSport Forum’s friend ,if you are interested, you can click here to get your discount !!
It starts from 14:00, 17th Mar.

Our item has arrived in Amazon Stock , it is waiting for updating stock.
Please do not worry about it !

Also if you have any suggestion , we are welcomed to know your idea to make our item better.

Just a few pictures to show:

Ford Bronco Sport Hot Selling for Your Bronco Sport! Center Console Armrest Cover, Best Gift for You IMG_9570.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Hot Selling for Your Bronco Sport! Center Console Armrest Cover, Best Gift for You IMG_9574.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Hot Selling for Your Bronco Sport! Center Console Armrest Cover, Best Gift for You IMG_9582.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Hot Selling for Your Bronco Sport! Center Console Armrest Cover, Best Gift for You IMG_9586.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Hot Selling for Your Bronco Sport! Center Console Armrest Cover, Best Gift for You IMG_9591.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Hot Selling for Your Bronco Sport! Center Console Armrest Cover, Best Gift for You IMG_9593.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Joe-h

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
While I didn’t get this at a discounted price, was well worth paying full price! The fit is perfect and for sure a must have to keep the arm rest from wearing out over time.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Joe,
How high does it raise the armrest cover?
How does it attach?
What does the material feel like? Subjective, I know. It looks sort of like the all weather mats.
Would you buy it again?
Thanks

Joe-h

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Joe,
How high does it raise the armrest cover?
How does it attach?
What does the material feel like? Subjective, I know. It looks sort of like the all weather mats.
Would you buy it again?
Thanks
Very minimal rise, if any at all. It literally just slips over the armrest. The rubber ends curl to “hook” it. It is a hard rubber feel, not sure yet how easy it will be to clean since I have not had it more than a few weeks. It’s definitely not hard as weather tech material.

Overall would buy it again and may even just pick one up with this discount as a spare since it is so cheap. I just like that it flows well with the interior

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Looks interesting, thanks for sharing and posting thoughts.

Oh No! ! My first purchase for a "who knows when it will be built Badlands ? ! "
Hope I didn't jinx myself :lipssealed:

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It was an easy placement, no work at all. And it is staying in place as I my dumb dog must look at the front window. He was sliding and scratching the arm rest but not no issues as this one is strong and stays in place.

I agree with all that Joe-h said.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Well that was quick! Just received my Center Console Arm Rest Cover :handsinair:. Now I just need the BS BL.
'guess I can slip it over the arm on one of the chairs here, and make motor sounds to try it out !?

Don't look to hard for a video of the experience..... :blush:

Let the pile of accessories commence....

OP
OP
Kingsboomy

Kingsboomy

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Well that was quick! Just received my Center Console Arm Rest Cover :handsinair:. Now I just need the BS BL.
'guess I can slip it over the arm on one of the chairs here, and make motor sounds to try it out !?

Don't look to hard for a video of the experience..... :blush:

Let the pile of accessories commence....
Really expect your experience. If you have any problem ,you could contact me.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Do you feel tired when long time driving?
Do you feel terrible when your center console armrest been scratched from your pet?
Do you think your car interior can make a little difference to feel more stylish ?
The item is just for you!

Center Console Armrest Cover for 2021-2022 Ford Protect the factory armrest from being scratched by your dog’s muddy paws,
I want the miniaturized dog lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.