kvenerable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thanks to forum member “slingy” for the inspiration to name my new Badlands BS The Horse-Bird, after the “Bronco Raptor” which was officially announced on the same day I picked up my BS . I’m getting custom side door stickers made to replace the words Badlands with Horse-Bird.. Some notes…

Drove my BS OB 300+ miles down to Scottsdale to pick up the new one, so good highway comparison opportunity. I like the 4 cylinder and even the suspension on the BL.

Hot Pepper Red looks pretty orange to me, and like the person that mixed the paint was not sure exactly what color they were supposed to mix.

Wish I had ordered tow package, getting an aftermarket one installed next week.

Like the front camera view and trail crawl since this is mostly on desert BLM roads.

AND, was getting ready to switch the stock tires/rims with my aftermarket rims/265 KO2’s. While I had the first wheel off, I dragged the bathroom scale out to the garage and did a compare weigh-in. Difference was 24 lbs PER WHEEL. More than I thought, and feels like too much. Think the rims are more than half that, so my tire guy and I will try the 265’s on the original rims and see if they clear (I’ll also weigh both rim and tire separately). If that doesn’t work out will probably get a slightly smaller set of KO2’s put the stock rims.

Ford Bronco Sport Horse-Bird has arrived 72D6F2A9-AB47-4046-B58E-4CF3DC9B8DF5
Sponsored